Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Vacancy 2021 (01 Human Resource and Administration Head Jobs): Recently Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 07, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 16, 2021.
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering|
|Post Name||Human Resource and Administration Head|
|Opening Date||October 07, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 16, 2021|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or related fields of education and experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related field required.
- Work Experience: Two (2) and more years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration Operations with engineering / construction companies and projects such as Telecommunications, Power, Energy, Construction and other engineering projects are preferable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Human Resource and Administration Head.
- Plan and ensure effective operational system for fulfillment of the departments measured operations, activities & responsibilities. respective functions
- Address each operations, activities & sub activities to respective functions with required professional skills for best & effective performance of operation.
- Lead, follow up & supervise the performance of each respective functions under the department to assure time, quality & quantity of outputs they produce based on the requirement of department.
- Receive reports from respective functions & evaluate the operations.
- Plan & make meetings with respective functions on ongoing operations to discuss, evaluate & resolve problems.
- Provide the detailed periodic performance reports, problems encountered, & actions taken to resolve the problem on process of operations for GM.
- Keep the records of any incidents, employees performance records, reports, & manuals.
- Evaluate the level of performance & skill of employees & prepare training manuals in collaboration with HRD to file the gaps.
- Have, attend a periodic management meeting with other department heads & GM.
- Excellent organizational and administrative operational skills.
- Excellent coordination skills, ability to maximize the productivity of the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate.
- Excellent Skills on Written and Verbal Communications.
- Excellent Skills on Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and Microsoft offices and related software.
- Excellent Skills on Email, Internet and Virtual Communication applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- In-depth knowledge of Ethiopian and International Labor Laws, Regulations and others related.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on October 16, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Zagwe Electro-Mechanical Engineering
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: zagweengineering.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.