Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (05 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Project Coordinator, Cluster Manager Jobs): Recently Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 06, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 13, 2021.
Youth And Cultural Development Foundation (YCDF) Is A Non-Governmental And Non-Profit Organization Founded By Youth Development Passionate Leaders And Social Entrepreneurs. The Organization is Registered As An Ethiopian Residence Charities – Registration No. 3173 By The Ethiopian Charities And Societies Agency in 2013, With Its Headquarter In Addis Ababa The Capital City; Branches In Wolliso – S/W/Shewa Zone, Oromiya Regional State And in Wolikite – Gurage Zone, Southern Nations and Nationalities and Peoples (SNNP) Region Of Ethiopia.
Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Project Coordinator, Cluster Manager|
|Opening Date||October 06, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 13, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Master’s and / or bachelor’s degree in management or any other related field with at least five years of experience. He/She also be computer literate with knowledge of the current technology used in the position. He/She should have enough training on project management and development procedures. He/She should have the ability to work effectively both independently ans as part of a team with good communication skills.
- Work Experience: Experience Only.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Project Coordinator, Cluster Manager.
- Contact Number: 011-868-5001/ 0911-24 5183/0913668647/ 0910040998.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested & qualified candidates can submit their application on 5 consecutive working days starting from the date of this vacancy announcement, with Non-returnable compressive curriculum Vitae (C.V) and other credential PDF documents through firstname.lastname@example.org, no leter than Oct. 08/ 2021 05:00 P.M. During working hour for further information: 011-868-5001/ 0911-24 5183/0913668647/ 0910040998.
Note: Candidates should apply Application before the closing date of application on October 13, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Youth And Cultural Development Foundation Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ycdfoundation.wixsite.com/ycdfoundation
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.