WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 BHA Project Coordinator Jobs): Recently WVI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 23, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 06, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|World Vision International (WVI)
|BHA Project Coordinator
|November 23, 2023
|December 06, 2023
WVI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Position: BHA Project Coordinator.
- BA/BSc Degree in Agriculture, agricultural economics, Economics, Development studies, WASH related or other related fields.
- Experience: 6-8 yrs/3 yrs in Management level
- Program management skill, Participatory M&E, Results-Based management, Logical Framework Analysis, community participation, Participatory Rural Appraisal, Participatory Learning & Action
- Experience in USAID/BHA funded projects is an advantage
- NGO experience is preferred.
- Oversee, ensure and coordinator the execution of the entire project in accordance with BHA project proposal document, WVE policies, donor guidelines and government regulations.
- Ensure the proper physical & financial implementation of the project as planned during the desired timeframe, while ensuring efficient and effective utilization of project resources
- Oversee and supervise the project implementation of in operational areas, including thematic leading NGOs; proactively request partners’ feedback on the progress of the project, challenges and concerns encountered and take appropriate actions, ensuring a capacity building and coaching approach.
- Ensure an intentional networking with field coordination, Emergency Operation Center, Woreda, Zonal and regional government offices/institutions, non-governmental actors and other stakeholders
- Ensure the compilation and submission of consolidated financial and narrative reports to the donor alignment to the Contract and the MoU
- Ensure active donor engagement as required during donor monitoring visits and delegation meetings
- Oversee and ensure the development and execution of a result oriented participatory M&E and knowledge management system, to enhance accountability and impact demonstration
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WVI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.wvi.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on December 06, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
Official Website: www.wvi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.