WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Chief of Party Jobs): Recently WVI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 26th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 16th August 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Post Name||Chief of Party|
|Opening Date||26th July 2021|
|Closing Date||16th August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WVI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Master’s degree in education, especially with a focus on Early Childhood Development Education program or equivalent experience in Education program management.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of extensive international development experience managing large grant-funded projects in developing countries. At least 5 years managing large education projects.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Chief of Party
Qualification Full Details
- Master’s degree in education, especially with a focus on Early Childhood Development Education program or equivalent experience in Education program management.
- Familiarity with USAID programs, their history and their development; mastery of USAID regulations governing such programs.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, effective organizational development, partnership building, managerial, team building, and communications skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with other key stakeholders such as governmental and non-governmental organizations in Ethiopia.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Experience of leading large and diverse teams.
- Experience in leading and managing large grants in a complex environment.
- Experience as a CoP, “key personnel”, or senior expert advisor required.
- Experience in managing sub grants and contracts under grants for complex projects.
- Fluency in English.
- 10+ years of extensive international development experience managing large grant-funded projects in developing countries.
- At least 5 years managing large education projects.
- 2+ years in senior roles.
- Coaching and team building.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WVI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.wvi.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 16th August 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Job Location: Global, Ethiopia)
Official Website: www.wvi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.