WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Mental Health and Psychosocial Support technical Advisor Jobs): Recently WVI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 16, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||World Vision International (WVI)|
|Post Name||Mental Health and Psychosocial Support technical Advisor|
|Opening Date||September 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 16, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WVI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Position: Mental Health and Psychosocial Support technical Advisor.
- Master’s degree health psychology, Counseling, public health, social work, etc.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines through excellent time management, organization and multi-tasking skills Knowledge and skills in community based psycho-social support mechanisms.
- Five years’ experience in designing and implementing psycho-social training programs and Psychological first aid service delivery mechanisms.
- Knowledge and experience in application of international technical guidelines and standards in Inter Agency for Mental Health and Psychosocial services. Knowledge of prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the designing and implementing of mental health and psycho-social interventions for children, adolescents, adults women and men as a component of child protection sector and facilitate integration of psychological first aid (PFA) into other sectors in emergency response and development context as needed.
- Adapt and contextualize standard MHPSS models and tools to address local needs in ensuring the psycho-social wellbeing of children, youth and adults with traumatic experiences
- Coordinate with local government stakeholders (Women and children Affairs, Social Affairs, Health sector, faith organizations etc) and other stakeholders regarding implementing MHPSS measure to ensure complementarity and flexible, efficient service delivery to other emergency response plans
- Develop evidence based and contextualized mental health systems including community health and service needs, service delivery challenges and clinical pathways.
- Facilitate tailor made training focusing on MHPSS topics for project officers, social workers and experts in the government sectors.
- Mainstream MHPSS within WVE across sectors for an integrated approach to activities training, standard guidelines.
- Develop concept notes and proposal to be submitted to different funding agencies to mobilize grants to broaden the depth and scale of mental health, psycho-social wellbeing of boys and girls, men and women.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WVI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.wvi.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 16, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
Official Website: www.wvi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.