WRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Consultant Jobs): Recently WRI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 14, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 25, 2022.
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean.
WRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||World Resources Institute (WRI Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Consultant: P4g Ethiopia Liaison – Short Term Engagement, Ethiopia|
|Opening Date||August 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 25, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WRI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree in relevant field, ie. business, finance, international development financing. Additional years of highly relevant experience is accepted in lieu of a postgraduate degree
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience, working on developing, evaluating, financing or implementing business opportunities, with strong background in commercial and investment financing
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Consultant
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, working on developing, evaluating, financing or implementing business opportunities, with strong background in commercial and investment financing
- Experience working in multi-stakeholder groups, private and public partnership venture, as well as experience working with international development and/or finance agencies
- Postgraduate degree in relevant field, ie. business, finance, international development financing. Additional years of highly relevant experience is accepted in lieu of a postgraduate degree
- Project management experience, ideally in business, policy or sustainable development
- Demonstrated knowledge or expertise in one or more of P4G’s technical sectors, preferably in renewable energy sector
- Experience working in challenging, cross-sectoral, multi-cultural, fast-paced environments and ability to work independently are a must
- Superb interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with others and with the highest standards of integrity
- Excellent communications and organizational skills required
- Fluency in both English and host country language in written and oral communications required.
- Commitment to P4G Partnership’s mission, values, and approach regarding climate issues.
Scope of Work: The consultant will support the Global P4G Hub and the Ethiopian NP priority plans while investing more time to mobilizing the private sector, businesses and the financial sector for origination, development and acceleration of P4G partnerships in the country through closely working and supporting the full engagement of the private co-chair the Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA) to the NP role.
The Country P4G Engagement:
- Support the P4G Hub and country’s National Platform programmatic engagement. Serve as primary contact between the National Platform, P4G partnerships and Global Hub.
- Work with the NP’s Secretariat and focal of the NP co-chairs, in P4G National workshops and activities to increase engagement and knowledge of P4G in the country’s public and private sectors and green growth actors
- Work with the National Platform to develop annual P4G country work plan and action plan aligned with global work plan
- Liaise with other member countries Embassies and with P4G partner organizations to build the P4G network in the partner country
- Support the National Platform to further the development of investment agenda in country and SDG financing.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WRI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|A cover letter and resume are required. Applicants must apply through the WRI Careers portal to be considered.
Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.wri.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 25, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
World Resources Institute (WRI Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.wri.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.