WRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Data Analysis & Technical Research Jobs): Recently WRI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 27, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 10, 2021.
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean.
WRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||World Resources Institute (WRI Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Data Analysis & Technical Research|
|Opening Date||November 27, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WRI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Master’s degree in infrastructure planning, urban planning, data sciences, geographic information systems, or similar field.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience in urban planning, infrastructure development, and/or data integration, management and analysis.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Data Analysis & Technical Research
- Master’s degree in infrastructure planning, urban planning, data sciences, geographic information systems, or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience in urban planning, infrastructure development, and/or data integration, management and analysis
- Strong technical skills in GIS and other geospatial analysis tools
- Experience in project management and ability to lead, manage and implement data collection and management related projects
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders at various levels.
- Experience working with local government stakeholders preferred.
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as part of team, including actively contributing to team discussions
- Ability to use time efficiently, and work under pressure to ensure the timely completion of project deadlines
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WRI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested applicants can submit a technical and financial proposal and CVs, to the following addresses: Agraw.Ali@wri.org or firstname.lastname@example.org before December 10, 2021.
Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.wri.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on December 10, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
World Resources Institute (WRI Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.wri.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.