World Bank Vacancy 2023 (01 Financial Management Specialist Jobs): Recently World Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 31, 2023.
World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
World Bank Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||World Bank|
|Post Name||Financial Management Specialist|
|Opening Date||March 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 31, 2023|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: Financial Management Specialist
- Job #: req21779
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Financial Management
- Grade: GF
- Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Closing Date: 3/31/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- Qualified professional accountant (CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent membership of an internationally recognized professional accountancy body) with a Master’s degree in accounting, public financial management, finance, or another related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Directly relevant experience and knowledge in FM fiduciary assurance services.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of public financial management systems.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently and effectively both remotely and face-to-face.
- Strong integrative skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Directly relevant experience in fragile and conflict-afflicted environments.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with World Bank must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.worldbank.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 31, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
World Bank Ethiopia
Airport Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 517 6000
Official Website: www.worldbank.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.