World Bank Vacancy 2022 (01 Procurement Specialist Jobs): Recently World Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 13, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 01, 2022.
World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
World Bank Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||World Bank|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist|
|Opening Date||August 13, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, engineering, commerce, law, procurement, etc.)
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in carrying out technical duties in public procurement or Donor/MDB financed project procurement
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: Procurement Specialist
- Job #: req18730
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Procurement
- Grade: GF
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Closing Date: 9/1/2022 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59 pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, engineering, commerce, law, procurement, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in carrying out technical duties in public procurement or Donor/MDB financed project procurement
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices governing international procurement, with the ability to translate concepts into operational work, such as VFM, sustainable procurement, strategic sourcing, market analysis, contract management, etc…
- Ability to deal sensitively in a multi-cultural environment and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
- High levels of integrity.
- Excellent command of English.
- Knowledge on institutions and procurement reforms in Borrower’s countries.
- Good knowledge of concepts, principles and approaches to international procurement and of public procurement systems.
- Knowledge of Fragile and Conflict-affected Situations (FCS) Context – Applies to operations and analytical tasks a substantive understanding of fragility, conflict and violence, etc.
- FCS Behavioral Skills – Demonstrates the mind-set needed for success in FCS settings: adaptability, resilience, determination, sound judgment, etc.
- FCS Operational Skills – Coordinates a pragmatic approach to FCS operations. Looks for ways to help the client achieve early results while maintaining a strategic approach and identifies practical ways to implement longer-term/reform measures.
- FCS Policies, Tools and Instruments – Is aware of the range of FCS related policies, tools and instruments, political economy analysis, etc.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with World Bank must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.worldbank.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 01, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
World Bank Ethiopia
Airport Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 517 6000
Official Website: www.worldbank.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.