World Bank Vacancy 2022 (01 Education Specialist / Economist Jobs): Recently World Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 16, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 31, 2022.
World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
World Bank Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||World Bank|
|Post Name||Education Specialist / Economist|
|Opening Date||July 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 31, 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: A minimum of a Master’s Degree (preferably PhD) in economics, education (economics of education, education policy, etc.), public policy, or a related field
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in the education sector
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: Education Specialist / Economist
- Job #: req18434
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Education
- Grade: GF
- Term Duration: 4 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English, Amharic
- Closing Date: 7/31/2022 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree (preferably PhD) in economics, education (economics of education, education policy, etc.), public policy, or a related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the education sector;
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including an understanding of the core education data sets, indicators, tools for analysis of these data, and the use of evidence for education policy;
- Strong client orientation and proven ability to work with government agencies, and with partner organizations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work in a team and intercultural environment with minimal supervision;
- High levels of energy, initiative and flexibility in quickly adjusting to changing work program requirements. Ability to juggle numerous competing demands and priorities, respond quickly to internal and external client requests, and set priorities for self and others;
- Relevant experience with policies and interventions in the education sector, familiarity with World Bank’s operations and business processes will be a plus;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills to convey complex technical ideas to a non-specialist audience, and lead substantive policy dialogue with clients and stakeholders;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic
- Willingness to travel, as required by the different tasks.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with World Bank must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.worldbank.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 31, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
World Bank Ethiopia
Airport Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 517 6000
Official Website: www.worldbank.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.