WFP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Communications Officer Jobs): Recently WFP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 02, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 10, 2022.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
As the international community has committed to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition by 2030, one in nine people worldwide still do not have enough to eat. Food and food-related assistance lie at the heart of the struggle to break the cycle of hunger and poverty.
|Position||Last Date||View Details|
|1||Procurement Officer||11 July 2022|
|Human Resources Consultant||04 July 2022||View Details|
|3||Procurement Associate||11 July 2022|
|Program Food Cluster Coordinator||11 July 2022||View Details|
|5||Programme Associate||11 July 2022|
|Programme Assistant (Information Management)||11 July 2022||View Details|
|7||Monitoring Assistant||14 July 2022|
|Finance Assistant||14 July 2022|
WFP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||World Food Programme Ethiopia (WFP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Communications Officer|
|Opening Date||July 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 10, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WFP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Advanced University degree in Journalism, International Relations, Communications or another relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- Work Experience: At least three or more years of postgraduate professional work experience in Journalism, International Relations, Communications, or related field OR a university degree with additional years of experience in relevant field.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Amharic. Knowledge of other local languages is an added advantage.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Position: Communications Officer.
Desired Experiences For Entry Into The Role
- Has gained experience in utilising specialist communications techniques to enhance functional outputs
- Has provided direction and instruction to more junior staff members within area of expertise
- News and feature writing, photography and video production and production of innovative audio-visual packages using simple technologies.
- Analytical and research skills.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WFP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.wfp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 10, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
World Food Programme Ethiopia (WFP Ethiopia)
Ras Mekonen St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 551 5188
Official Website: www.wfp.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.