WFP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Assistant Storekeeper Jobs): Recently WFP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 30, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 02, 2023.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
As the international community has committed to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition by 2030, one in nine people worldwide still do not have enough to eat. Food and food-related assistance lie at the heart of the struggle to break the cycle of hunger and poverty.
WFP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||World Food Programme Ethiopia (WFP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Assistant Storekeeper|
|Opening Date||September 30, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 02, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
WFP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Education: Completion of secondary school education or a technical collage diploma in logistics , supply chain management or related.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain or warehouse and inventory management.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written English.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Gambela
- Position: Assistant Storekeeper.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES ( not all – inclusive )
- 1. Support receipt/dispatch commodities including transhipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
- 2. Prepare and verify warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records, to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
- 3. Support daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
- 4. Perform daily inspections and prepare reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled, and refer to the supervisor for appropriate action.
- 5. Support implementation of appropriate measures to safeguard food and non-food commodities to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with WFP established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
- 6. Monitor condition of the warehouse and commodities and take appropriate actions to support efficient warehouse space-utilization and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WFP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.wfp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on October 02, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
World Food Programme Ethiopia (WFP Ethiopia)
Ras Mekonen St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 551 5188
Official Website: www.wfp.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.