Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 MEAL Coordinator Jobs): Recently Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 05, 2023.
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia|
|Post Name||MEAL Coordinator|
|Opening Date||Feb. 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 05, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: MEAL Coordinator
Requirement Full Details
- A university or polytechnic degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in MEAL
- Experience with German donor regulations
- Experience with multi-country programs or the simultaneous supervision of several countries
- Independent and proactive working style as well as strong coordination and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural sensibility
- Profound training and mentoring skills
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for traveling to Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- Excellent spoken and written English; French language skills would be a strong asset
- Coordinate the maintenance of a MEAL system across all program countries with regards to the usage of harmonized MEAL standards and approaches (including agreed indicators, sampling, data collection tools, etc.), in close cooperation with participating MEAL staff at country office level
- Provide guidance and individual support to country offices on MEAL related issues related to the programs
- Oversee and keep track of program progress (and flag potential issues as needed) through overall target numbers, tracking of monitoring activities in the field and numbers of project participants reached
- Ensure that country offices have functional Complaint and Feedback systems in place for the programs and follow up on individual country CRMs and accountability issues as needed
- Together with relevant Counrty Offices and the Program Coordinator of the PMU (Program Management Unit), plan and organize evaluations and learning events for the programs and inform on potentially needed adjustments for the remaining program phase
- Coordinate and support capacity building of the partner organisations in terms of MEAL if needed
- Support the gender analysis process – its integration into baseline, endline and ongoing monitoring activities
- Consolidate and verify country data for inclusion in reports to donors
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit welthungerhilfe.org to fill out the application.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by March 5, 2023. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 05, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: welthungerhilfe.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.