Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Program Coordinator Nutrition Smart CommUNITY Jobs): Recently Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 01, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 23, 2023.
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator Nutrition Smart CommUNITY|
|Opening Date||July 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 23, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Program Coordinator Nutrition Smart CommUNITY
Requirement Full Details
- A university or college degree in a relevant field such as nutrition, gender studies, agriculture, NRM, WASH, general development studies or social studies
- At least 5 years of professional experience in multi-country/multi-partner project coordination in African countries
- Experience in coordinating or managing teams with staff in various positions across different organizations, countries, cultures, and time zones involving remote work as the primary work mode
- Experience in supporting large scale, complex nutrition and SMART surveys and MIYCF assessments
- Experience in working with multiple partners and stakeholders, including local government structures
- BMZ donor experience would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of the quality aspects of nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific programming
- Familiarity with nutrition coordination and structures and health extension systems
- Excellent writing, analytical, presentation and representation skills
- Proven project cycle management skills including budget oversight, MEAL, and time management
- MS Office and MS Teams skills
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for working in Welthungerhilfe’s programme countries
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Set up and coordinate WHH’s NSC Multi Country Project in Ethiopia, Malawi and Sierra Leone including program conceptualization, intervention design, implementation of activities at country level, including partner and consultant contracts in coordination with the respective WHH country offices and national project managers.
- Lead, participate in, and oversee the preparation of work plans, budgets, and other relevant project documents, including assistance in ensuring successful program completion as well as compliance with WHH’s quality standards, and donor compliance regulations (BMZ)
- Ensure quality control through an effective monitoring system in cooperation with the NSC MEAL Coordinator, the MEAL Team at Head Office, and with MEAL structures at Country Office and partner organization level
- Ensure a high level of technical quality of the overall operation in all countries through coordination with WHH country offices and partner technical experts, regional technical advisors, headquarters technical advisors, and other NSC technical experts
- Oversee and manage learning and exchange between the project countries Ethiopia, Malawi and Sierra Leone and external support services, and support/promote the development, growth and use of a knowledge sharing platform in close collaboration with the Knowledge and
- Learning Manager of the NSC project
- Review and approve newsletters, brief reports, and other project-related publications, as well as reports to donors
- Conduct periodic monitoring and support visits to the project sites
- Coordinate the development of strategic partnerships in countries with relevant actors to strengthen the project efficiency and quality
- Coordinate the implementation of WHH’s Child Growth Monitor (CGM) application in the targeted countries including a frequent feedback dialogue with stakeholders of the CGM application
- Promote gender-sensitivity, climate/environmental sensitivity, and conflict sensitivity in the project
- Represent WHH in relevant external networks, manage and maintain collaboration with international partners and ensure visibility of the project(s) on regional, national, and international level
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit welthungerhilfe.org to fill out the application.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by July 23, 2023. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 23, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: welthungerhilfe.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.