Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (10 Programme Coordinator Resilience Strengthening Jobs): Recently Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on February 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before February 28, 2022.
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Programme Coordinator Resilience Strengthening|
|Opening Date||February 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 28, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: A university or polytechnical degree in a relevant field
- Work Experience: Experience in the coordination of multi-country programmes or programmes with several stakeholders. (e.g. consortia)
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Programme Coordinator Resilience Strengthening
Requirement Full Details
- A university or polytechnical degree in a relevant field
- Experience in the coordination of multi-country programmes or programmes with several stakeholders. (e.g. consortia)
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields: Food security, land rights, resilience programming, pastoralist livelyhoods, gender, lobby & advocacy, MEAL
- Experience with resilience programming for pastoralist communities is an advantage
- Knowledge of BMZ donor rules and regulations is an advantage
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for traveling to Welthungerhilfe’s project countries
- Very good verbal and written English language skills
- Facilitate alignment of the work between the different partners in Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda
- Conduct (annual) planning for the programme to ensure that clear roles, responsibilities and activity plans are in place
- Monitor the implementation of the programme according to the proposals submitted and adjust and align where necessary in cooperation with the Cluster Advisors and Donor Relations Managers at Head Office
- Facilitate exchange and learning between partners, as well as between the respective stakeholders for the programme at Head Office level
- Ensure reporting deadlines are kept by all partners
- Ensure reporting towards the donor is being done in time and with sufficient quality
- Review and provide feedback on Monitoring and Evaluation Reports in collaboration with the MEAL coordinator and partner MEAL staff
- Regular check-ins with all country-level key stakeholders to discuss project objectives, outcomes and progress
- Support local partners in capacity strengthening and ensure a coherent consortium-wide approach to capacity building
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Welthungerhilfe Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit welthungerhilfe.org to fill out the application.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by February 28, 2022. Your contact person is Barbara Kuersten. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on February 28, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: welthungerhilfe.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.