WEDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (08 City WEDP Coordinator Jobs): Recently WEDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 05, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 18, 2022.
WEDP has been a landmark initiative, in Ethiopia and globally. As one of the first ever woman-entrepreneur focused line of credit operations, it has demonstrated to the world what a successful model for unlocking larger finance for growth-oriented women entrepreneurs can look like. WEDP’s results have been impressive. Nearly 20,000 entrpereneurs have accessed WEDP loans and business training. Firms that have participated in WEDP have grown profits by 40.7% and employment by 54.3% over two years. WEDP has received numerous awards and accolades and is serving as a model to inform governments in other countries – in Indonesia, Mexico, Kenya, and Turkey, to name a few. The World Bank Group is exploring how it can work with governments around the world to ‘replicate’ the successful WEDP Ethiopia mode in other countries and regions.
WEDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Women Entrepreneurship Development Project (WEDP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||City WEDP Coordinator|
|Opening Date||May 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 18, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
WEDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: BA or MA in management, economics, cooperative, business management, business administration, marketing management, communication and other social science fields.
- Professions: Business-Administration, Business-Management, Communication, Cooperative-Management, Economics, Management, Marketing, Social-Sciences.
- Work Experience: 8 years for MA and 10 years for BA and working experience related to coordination, promotion and support services to economic enterprises.
- Salary Offer: As per the scale of the Project.
- Workplace: Diredawa, Debremarkos, Dessie, Jimma, Nekemte, Shashemene, Arbaminch, and Welayta sodo Cities.
- Position: City WEDP Coordinator.
- Contact Number: +251-115575061/ 0910482431.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with WEDP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit their application in English with their detailed CV and non-returnable educational and work experience documents to the address below in person, or by mail between 15(fifteen) Calendar/Consecutive Days starting from the first date of the publication of this Advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper or the Notice/Advertisement posted in the respective Cities.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 18, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Women Entrepreneurship Development Project (WEDP Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.wedpet.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.