VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Projects Implementation Lead Jobs): Recently VSO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 15, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 23, 2022.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. By sharing your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||VSO Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Projects Implementation Lead|
|Opening Date||June 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 23, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
VSO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Location: Ethiopia.
- Salary: ETB 1,056,988 annual gross.
- Contract type: Fixed Term.
- Qualification, skills and experience required: We are looking for a someone with knowledge and understanding of Peace Building, Social inclusion, Social Accountability and resilience. You will have knowledge/ experience of effective development programming to improve primary actors’ lives in a fragile or conflict affected context.The ideal candidates should have experience in managing large and complex donor grants and contracts within the international development sector. They should also have experience managing a high performing and diverse team working in different locations.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to project sites, including in Kenya where possible.
- Position: Projects Implementation Lead.
- Project management and/or international development qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of peacebuilding, social inclusion, social accountability, and resilience.
- Knowledge and/or experience of effective development programming in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Substantial experience in managing large and complex grants and contracts within the international development
sector including donor management
- Substantial experience of creating and maintaining a high performing, diverse team working in different locations and managed in line with the organization’s values, policies and procedures
- Experience of leading and managing change
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong partnerships and consortia
- Experience in project security and risk management, and in managing duty of care to the highest international standards
- Experience of working in a global organization with matrix or multiple reporting lines.
- Leadership, management and coaching skills in working across multiple cultural contexts
- Strong project finance and budget management
- Evidence based decision making
- Data and system management; IT literacy (Microsoft, finance, project management software, Salesforce system)
- Excellent cross-cultural communication, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Able to travel across project sites and spend time away from base location.
- To lead all aspects of project management, compliance, quality assurance and delivery of project results. To be done in line with the project implementation plans and budgets and VSO’s volunteering for development (V4D) approach
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with VSO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 23, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.vsointernational.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.