VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (02 Project Coordinator, Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth Jobs): Recently VSO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 11, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 25, 2021.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. By sharing your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||VSO Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth|
|Opening Date||September 11, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 25, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
VSO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Fixed Term
- Type of role: Community and social work
- Location: Ethiopia
- Salary: To be negotiated
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Full Time: 35 hours per week
- Interview date: To be confirmed
- Start date: 01 Oct 2021
- Qualification & Experience: University degree in Economics, Development studies, Public Health or in any other related field of studies. Post Graduate Degree in Social Science or relevant field with strong experience around youth program design and engagement.
- Experience: At least five years of professional work experience managing humanitarian projects particularly emergency responses in result oriented work environment/ Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in relevant sector preferably significant portion of it to be in Youth Livelihoods interventions, Youth leadership, engagement and mobilisation.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Project Coordinator, Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth
Qualification Experience Full Details
Project Coordinator, Post
- University degree in Economics, Development studies, Public Health or in any other related field of studies.
- At least five years of professional work experience managing humanitarian projects particularly emergency responses in result oriented work environment.
- Knowledgeable in Ethiopian emergency response system and programme management .
- Proven project management experience which includes project designing, implementation, coordination,budget management, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and crisis management skills.
- Experience in coordinating and supporting local level assessments, surveys and other studies and assist proposal development.
- Effective team leadership skill with strong commitment to excellence.
- Strong communication skill, flexibility, and integrity.
- Strong command of the English language both oral and written.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the local context of the project implementation area.
- High level of computer skills (Windows, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Internet).
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and able to interact with people at all levels of the organisation.
Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth Post
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Science or relevant field with strong experience around youth program design and engagement
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in relevant sector preferably significant portion of it to be in Youth Livelihoods interventions, Youth leadership, engagement and mobilisation
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in INGO or Donor world
- Excellent understanding of the country’s socio-economic development, livelihoods opportunities, youth engagement platforms, and the private sector
- Experience of program development focused on using/accessing assets in skills, social capital, finance and information and natural resources,
- Already established professional relationship with Government institutions, well-versed with regard to successful livelihoods initiatives, youth networks, and CSOs
- Well established business development and resource mobilisation experience with proven track record of achievement
- Proven record of high level strategic thinking and engagement with donors, academia, development partners, government institutions, and the private sector
- Experience in new partnership establishment and development for program achievement
- Demonstrated analytical skills for strategic thinking, policy engagement, and program delivery
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with VSO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.vsointernational.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 25, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF (Project Coordinator,/ Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth)|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.vsointernational.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.