VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Finance and Operations Manager Jobs): Recently VSO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Oct. 14, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Oct. 18, 2023.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. By sharing your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||VSO Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Finance and Operations Manager|
|Opening Date||Oct. 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||Oct. 18, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
VSO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Location: Ethiopia
- Salary: ETB 989,950.00 Annual Salary
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance and Operations Manager
- Fully Qualified Accountant: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (ACCA) license with strong technical accounting skills. Skilled finance manager with knowledge of financial management of restricted donor funding, reporting, procurement procedures, grant management, and donor rules and regulations.
- Experience of capacity building with demonstrating clear results
- Strong leadership experience in budget management, financial planning, and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of internal financial controls, project audit and year-end procedures.
- Strong experience and skill leading procurement and fleet management
- Strong written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Experience in Financial Business Partnering with a service oriented, customer focused approach.
- Experience of identifying and analysing financial risks.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with VSO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Oct. 18, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.vsointernational.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.