VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Program Support Officer Jobs): Recently VSO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 05 Nov 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 12 Nov 2021.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. By sharing your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
VSO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||VSO Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Program Support Officer|
|Opening Date||05 Nov 2021|
|Closing Date||12 Nov 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
VSO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Location: Ethiopia
- Salary: To be negotiated
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Full Time: 35 hours per week
- Application Closing Date: 12 Nov 2021
- Interview date: To be confirmed
- Start date: 01 January 2022
- Requirement: Bachelor degree in relevant Social Science field of studies and at least four years of related experience in programme management support in NGO sector.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Program Support Officer
- Significant experience of an administrative role, managing and prioritising a varied workload, achieving high quality results, meeting deadlines with minimum supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of full range of customer focused administrative, logistical and office support services, including systems and procedures.
- Understanding the role volunteers can play in facilitating social change
- Demonstrated skill and experience with handling financial information, budget preparation and monitoring.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Fast collation and accurate recording of complex and high volume data.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and partnerships in a multi-cultural environment and work as a collaborative team member. Cultural sensitivity, commitment to diversity.
- Clear, sensitive oral and written communication skills, fluent in English, confidence in communicating across VSO and externally.
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with VSO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.vsointernational.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 12 Nov 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.vsointernational.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.