USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor Jobs): Recently USAID Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Dec. 07, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 06, 2023.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor|
|Opening Date||Dec. 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification & Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant filed such as Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Public Policy, International Development, International Trade and Finance, or related subject. A minimum of seven (7) years of international development and/or international business work experience
- Salary Offer: The salary range of the position is GS-14: $95,973 to $124,764 yearly articulated in US dollars
- Workplace: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa)
- Position: Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor
- HelpLine Number: +251-111-30-6240
Deadline if applications: 01/06/2023
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at
https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ & https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-withus/careers/ Or paper copies of the solicitation may also be requested by calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.