USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Project Management Specialist Jobs): Recently USAID Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 09, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 18, 2023.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Project Management Specialist|
|Opening Date||December 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 18, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Workplace: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa)
- Position: Project Management Specialist
- Salary: The salary range of the position is FSN – 11; $24,124 – $43,420 yearly, articulated in U.S. dollars but paid in Birr.
- Helpline Number: +251-111-30-6240
- Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
- Basic Functions: The USAID Project Management Specialist (Humanitarian Assistance) is a key member of the Office of Humanitarian Assistance (OHA), Humanitarian Programs Team. The jobholder provides technical leadership and strategic direction, activity management, and contributes to reporting for the Office of Humanitarian Assistance. Technical and activity management functions include providing technical and strategic guidance on multi-sectoral humanitarian programs, serving as activity manager for BHA awards, and monitoring BHA activities. The Jobholder represents USAID on technical working groups and contributes to annual reports.
- Qualifications required: A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent from an accredited institution in International Development, International Affairs, Health, Social or Behavioral Sciences, or Management. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian Assistance and/or Resilience approaches and interventions and poverty and vulnerability situations in Ethiopia. Demonstrated technical and analytical skills in management, analytical and research; social and professional judgment; as well as interpersonal interaction in cross-cultural and multi-level settings. At least five (5) years of progressively responsible, professional experience in Humanitarian Assistance, Resilience or International Development. Of that experience, at least two (2) years with the USG, other multilateral, or bi-lateral organizations, and/or NGOs.
Salary Range: The salary range of the position is FSN – 11; $24,124 – $43,420 yearly, articulated in U.S. dollars but paid in Birr.
Deadline for Applications: 12/18/2023
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ & https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-with-us/careers/calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.