USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Project Management Specialist (Nutrition) Jobs): Recently USAID Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 21, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 11, 2022.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Project Management Specialist (Nutrition)|
|Opening Date||Sep. 21, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 11, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification & Experience: Master’s degree or local equivalent from an accredited program in Nutrition, Public Health, International Development, Health, Social or Behavioral Sciences, Epidemiology, Biology, Infectious Disease, Medicine, or Pharmacy. Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in public health or international development, which a focus on nutrition in Ethiopia.
- Salary Offer: The salary range of the position is FSN – 11; $ 22,927 to $41,263 yearly, articulated in U.S. dollars but paid in Birr.
- Workplace: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa.)
- Position: Project Management Specialist (Nutrition)
- HelpLine Number: +251-111-30-6240
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Deadline for Applications: 10/11/2022
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at
https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ & https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-withus/careers/. Or paper copies of the solicitation may also be requested by calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 11, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.