USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Administrative Assistant (Health Office) Jobs): Recently USAID Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 31, 2023.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant (Health Office)|
|Opening Date||May 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 31, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualifications required: A minimum of three years of administrative or secretarial work experience, of which two years should be in related work with a U.S. Government Agency, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), other donor organizations, host government organizations, or private-sector institutions; two or more years of postsecondary schooling in Secretarial Science or Business Administration, or other related field.
- Salary Offer: The salary range of the position is FSN -07: $11,281 – $20,305 yearly, articulated in U.S. dollars but paid in Birr.
- Workplace: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa)
- Position: Administrative Assistant (Health Office)
- Helpline Number: +251-111-30-62403
Deadline for Applications: 05/31/2023
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at
https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ & https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-withus/careers/ calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-62403
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.