USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Travel Assistant Jobs): Recently USAID Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 11, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 25, 2022.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
USAID Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Ethiopia)|
|Opening Date||April 11, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 25, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
USAID Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification & Experience: A minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary study at the college level, in business management, public administration, or a related field. Minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in the travel services field. English and Amharic at Level IV are required. Qualified candidates will be evaluated based on education, experience, and demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Salary Offer: The Salary range of the position is FSN-08-$12133 – $21,829, articulated in US dollars but paid in Birr.
- Workplace: USAID Ethiopia/US Embassy Entoto Road (Addis Ababa.)
- Position: Travel Assistant.
- HelpLine Number: +251-111-30-6240.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ or https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-with-us/careers. Or paper copies of the solicitation may also be requested by calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 25, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.