US Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 House Manager Jobs): Recently US Embassy Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 24, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 09, 2023.
US Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||US Embassy Ethiopia|
|Post Name||House Manager|
|Opening Date||September 24, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 09, 2023|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Salary Offer: 20,434.00 birr per month
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: House Manager.
- Official Website: et.usembassy.gov.
- Required Education: completion of high school is required.
- Required Experience: At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in managing a residence and supervising employees, cooking, planning, and organizing events in any embassy or diplomatic mission and foreign nationals’ residences is required.
- Language Requirement: Excellent skills in speaking and listening English and Amharic are required. (This may be tested)
- Skills and Abilities: Good customer service. Ability to build team spirit and perform as a good member and leader of a group. Basic computer skills and high level of communication and ability to work under stressful situation are required. Be adaptable to a frequently changing schedule, including evening and weekend work.
- Opening Date: September 24, 2023
- Closing Date: October 09, 2023
- Work Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week). Availability for evening and weekend work is required.
Note: A non-citizen of the host country applicant (including a U.S. citizen or a third country national) who is locally resident must have the required work/resident permit to be eligible for consideration
The above information should reach the Human Resources Office, American Embassy, via PO Box-1014, Addis Ababa on or before the closing date. Failure to submit the required documents will subject to disqualification. Late applications will not be considered.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
US Embassy Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: et.usembassy.gov
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.