US Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 House Manager Jobs): Recently US Embassy Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 07, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 20, 2022.
US Embassy Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||US Embassy Ethiopia|
|Post Name||House Manager|
|Opening Date||March 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 20, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
US Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Completion of High School is required.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in managing a residence and supervising employees, cooking, planning, and organizing events in any embassy or diplomatic mission and foreign nationals’ residences is required.
- Language Requirement: Excellent skills in speaking and listening English and Amharic are required. (This may be tested).
- Skills and Abilities: Good customer service. Ability to build team spirit and perform as a good member and leader of a group. Basic computer skills and high level of communication and ability to work under stressful situation are required. Be adaptable to a frequently changing schedule, including evening and weekend work.
- Salary Offer: 20434 Birr per month.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: House Manager.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with US Embassy Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
The above information should reach the Human Resources Office, American Embassy, via P.O. Box 1014, Addis Ababa on or before the closing date. Failure to submit the required documents will be subject to disqualification. Late applications will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on March 20, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
US Embassy Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: et.usembassy.gov
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.