UNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (03 Peace and Development Specialist, Associate Reporting Officer, Junior Urban Designer Jobs): Recently UNV Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 24th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 02 August 2021.
UNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||UNV Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Peace and Development Specialist, Associate Reporting Officer, Junior Urban Designer|
|Opening Date||24th July 2021|
|Closing Date||02 August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNV Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract
- Qualification: University degree in social sciences with focus on international relations, political science, peace-building, conflict prevention, facilitating of dialogue processes or related fields. Bachelor degree or equivalent. Bachelor degree in Architecture, urban planning, urban design, landscape architecture.
- Work Experience: 2 to 3 years previous working experience in the field of social development involving national and international interlocutors (i.e., international community, civil sector, public institutions) is required.
- Language skills: English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Computer skills: Office Package (excellent knowledge of Word, good knowledge of Excel and Power Point) and Internet browsing.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Peace and Development Specialist, Associate Reporting Officer, Junior Urban Designer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNV Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|This assignment is funded by the Government of Norway, therefore only Norwegian nationals are eligible to apply. Please apply via the link below. You can then either log in if you already have an account or register via ‘Candidate Signup’. You may apply to a maximum of three assignments per advertisement and indicate your order of preference in the ‘Additional Remarks’ section of your profile. Application deadline: 2 August 2021. Selection process: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The selection will be done by the UN Host Entity at the level of the country of assignment. Interviews will be conducted by the UN Host Entity between 19 August and 17 September. Usually these interviews are competency-based. COVID-19: In case of travel restrictions, assignments may start remotely or start dates may be postponed|
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF (Peace and Development Specialist/ Associate Reporting Officer/ Junior Urban Designer)|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unv.org/tags/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.