UNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Economist Jobs): Recently UNV Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 14th August 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 26 August 2021.
UNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||UNV Ethiopia|
|Opening Date||14th August 2021|
|Closing Date||26 August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNV Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in economics, econometrics, trade, social sciences or a related field.
- Work Experience: A minimum of fifteen years of progressively responsible professional experience in economic analysis and collecting and researching data across various areas of social and economic development or related areas is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Language skills: English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent & French(Optional), Level – Working Knowledge.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Economist
- A minimum of fifteen years of progressively responsible professional experience in economic analysis and collecting and researching data across various areas of social and economic development or related areas is required.
- Proven writing skills in macroeconomic modelling, statistics programming, econometrics and simulations is desirable.
- Familiarity with ECA’s macroeconomic and trade models is desirable.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer software and applications for data processing, quantitative analysis and presentations is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNV Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage
and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile.
Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply. Application deadline: 26 August 2021
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unv.org/tags/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.