UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 ICT Senior Associate Jobs): Recently UNOPS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 03, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 19, 2023.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the UN and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian and development solutions. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. We are focused on implementation, committed to UN values and private sector efficiency, and are the only part of the UN not receiving core funding from tax payers. Our services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources. Our partners call on us to supplement their own capacities, improve speed, reduce risks, boost cost-effectiveness and increase quality.
UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||The United Nations Office for Project Service (UNOPS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||ICT Senior Associate|
|Opening Date||March 03, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 19, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOPS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job categories: IT
- Vacancy code: VA/2023/B5333/25522
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia MCO
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Support
- Contract level: LICA-7
- Duration: Ongoing Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.’
- Application period: 21-Feb-2023 to 19-Mar-2023
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: ICT Senior Associate
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A First level University degree (BSC Degree) in Information Sciences, Information Technology Computer Sciences, Telecommunications or Engineering is an asset but not required.
- Minimum of seven (7) for secondary school completion and three (3) years for Bachelor’s Degree relevant experience in the field of Information Technology and/or Telecommunications and Systems, preferably in an international environment is required.
- Experience in management of Active Directory, Windows servers, and network infrastructure is advantage.
- Experience in the usage of Google Work Space, Google Admin console and related tools is advantage.
- Experience working on network infrastructure, computer systems security, and LAN/VLAN is an asset.
- Experience/knowledge of Google Suite products is an asset.
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders in developing countries is an advantage.
- Some experience in UN system organizations is desirable.
- Experience in use of Enterprise systems including OneUNOPS is desirable
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOPS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.unops.org/ethiopia to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on March 19, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.unops.org/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.