UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Communications Senior Officer Jobs): Recently UNOPS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 28, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 06, 2023.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the UN and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian and development solutions. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. We are focused on implementation, committed to UN values and private sector efficiency, and are the only part of the UN not receiving core funding from tax payers. Our services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources. Our partners call on us to supplement their own capacities, improve speed, reduce risks, boost cost-effectiveness and increase quality.
UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||The United Nations Office for Project Service (UNOPS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Communications Senior Officer|
|Opening Date||July 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 06, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOPS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Partner: UNECA
- Job categories: Communications
- Vacancy code: VA/2023/B5333/26415
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia MCO
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-9
- Duration: Ongoing Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.’
- Application period: 24-Jul-2023 to 06-Aug-2023
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Position: Communications Senior Officer
- Advanced (Master’s Degree or equivalent) University Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations or related field is required; OR
- First-level University (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in University Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations with an additional two (2) years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience with Master’s Degree, OR four (4) years experience with Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations, media, journalism, advertising, or related field is required.
- One (1) year experience in managing communications or digital projects is required.
- Fluency in written, reading and spoken English is required.
Working knowledge of another official UN language is desirable.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOPS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.unops.org/ethiopia to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 06, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.unops.org/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.