UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Procurement and Logistics Officer Jobs): Recently UNOPS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 20th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 1st August 2021.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the UN and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian and development solutions. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. We are focused on implementation, committed to UN values and private sector efficiency, and are the only part of the UN not receiving core funding from tax payers. Our services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources. Our partners call on us to supplement their own capacities, improve speed, reduce risks, boost cost-effectiveness and increase quality.
UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||The United Nations Office for Project Service (UNOPS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Procurement and Logistics Officer|
|Opening Date||20th July 2021|
|Closing Date||1st August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOPS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job categories: Procurement
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5308/22205
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-9
- Duration: Ongoing
- Application period: 19-Jul-2021 to 01-Aug-2021
- Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Management and Business/Public Administration or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with required qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. CIPS and/or other Procurement Practitioner Certification would be considered a significant asset.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience for Master’s Degree or 4 years of relevant experience for first-level university degree at the national or international level in procurement management. Experience in procuring requirements of significant complexity and value (experience in procuring infrastructure works would be an advantage). UN experience and working knowledge of the ERP system is an advantage. Experience in procuring high-value requirements(experience in establishing long-term supply contracts would be an advantage).
- Language: Fluency in written and oral English is required. Knowledge of other UN working language desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Procurement and Logistics Officer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOPS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.unops.org/ethiopia to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 1st August 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.unops.org/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.