UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Human Resources Specialist Jobs): Recently UNOPS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 9th October 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 21st October 2021.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the UN and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian and development solutions. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. We are focused on implementation, committed to UN values and private sector efficiency, and are the only part of the UN not receiving core funding from tax payers. Our services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources. Our partners call on us to supplement their own capacities, improve speed, reduce risks, boost cost-effectiveness and increase quality.
UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||The United Nations Office for Project Service (UNOPS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Human Resources Specialist|
|Opening Date||9th October 2021|
|Closing Date||21st October 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOPS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Job categories: Human Resources
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5308/22619
- Department/office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-10
- Duration: Ongoing
- Application period: 23-Sep-2021 to 21-Oct-2021
- Qualification: Advanced University degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, social or behavioral sciences. Or a First University degree in related fields combined with 7 years of relevant experience.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years of professional-level human resources experience, including HR advisory services, in a major area(s) of human resources management (HR Contract Administration, HR Reporting, Recruitment or Organizational Design) in an international, public or corporate organization at the national and/or international level.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of another, official UN language is desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Human Resources Specialist
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOPS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.unops.org/ethiopia to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 21st October 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.unops.org/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.