UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Procurement Specialist Jobs): Recently UNOPS Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 31, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 16, 2022.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) helps the UN and its partners provide peace and security, humanitarian and development solutions. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. We are focused on implementation, committed to UN values and private sector efficiency, and are the only part of the UN not receiving core funding from tax payers. Our services cover infrastructure, project management, procurement, financial management and human resources. Our partners call on us to supplement their own capacities, improve speed, reduce risks, boost cost-effectiveness and increase quality.
UNOPS Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||The United Nations Office for Project Service (UNOPS Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist|
|Opening Date||December 31, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 16, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOPS Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Job categories: Procurement.
- Vacancy code: VA/2021/B5308/23144.
- Department/Office: AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist.
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-10.
- Duration: ongoing.
- Application period: 30-Dec-2021 to 16-Jan-2022.
- Qualification: Advanced Degree preferably in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management, Law, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field/ A First University degree in combination with a minimum of seven (7) years’ qualifying experience, may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree/ For those who do not have a degree in Procurement of Supply Chain Management, Chartered Institute of Supply and Management (CIPS) or similar international Certification, is a distinct advantage.
- Work Experience: A minimum of five (5) years’ professional experience in implementation and advising on, implementing policies and procedures to deliver a range of complex procurement programmes and services is required/ Experience in working with a range of external and internal stakeholders is an advantage/ Personnel supervisory experience in procurement is an advantage/ Experience in UN system organizations, preferably in a developing country, is desirable. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages is required.
- Language: Fluency of written and oral English is required/ Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Procurement Specialist
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOPS Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.unops.org/ethiopia to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on January 16, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.unops.org/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.