UNODC Vacancy 2023 (01 Associate Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer Jobs): Recently UNODC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 14, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 26, 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Post Name||Associate Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer|
|Opening Date||July 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 26, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, political science, international relations, criminology, or related field is required. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. A first-level university degree and no experience will be accepted for candidates who have passed the Young Professionals Programme Examination (YPP), the United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the General Service to Professional Examination (G to P).
- Work Experience: A minimum of two years of relevant progressively responsible professional experience in programme management relevant to crime prevention and criminal justice issues OR the successful completion of the Young Professionals Programme Examination (YPP), the United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the General Service to Professional Examination (G to P) is required.
- Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another United Nations official language is an advantage.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Associate Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNODC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.unodc.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 26, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unodc.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.