UNOCHA Vacancy 2022 (01 Humanitarian Affairs Officer (Risk Management and Compliance) Jobs): Recently UNOCHA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 16, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 14, 2022.
This section provides an overview of OCHA’s mandate, its leadership and how it is funded. It also includes a detailed section on OCHA’s flagship and thematic publications, and on the Agenda for Humanity – a plan put forward by the UN Secretary-General calling on global leaders to stand up for our common humanity and reduce humanitarian suffering.
UNOCHA Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)|
|Post Name||Humanitarian Affairs Officer (Risk Management and Compliance)|
|Opening Date||Sep. 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 14, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or a related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with an additional two (2) years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in humanitarian affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related is required.
- Language: French and English are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Humanitarian Affairs Officer (Risk Management and Compliance).
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOCHA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.unocha.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 14, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unocha.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.