UNOCHA Vacancy 2021 (01 Humanitarian Affairs Officer Jobs): Recently UNOCHA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 24th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 28th July 2021.
This section provides an overview of OCHA’s mandate, its leadership and how it is funded. It also includes a detailed section on OCHA’s flagship and thematic publications, and on the Agenda for Humanity – a plan put forward by the UN Secretary-General calling on global leaders to stand up for our common humanity and reduce humanitarian suffering.
UNOCHA Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)|
|Post Name||Humanitarian Affairs Officer|
|Opening Date||24th July 2021|
|Closing Date||28th July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in humanitarian affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related area is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- Selection: Interview Meeting, Processing, Or Training
- Languages: French and English are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOCHA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.unocha.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 28th July 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unocha.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.