UNOAU Vacancy 2022 (01 Public Information Officer Jobs): Recently UNOAU has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 14, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 12, 2022.
UNOAU Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Office to the African Union (UNOAU)|
|Post Name||Public Information Officer|
|Opening Date||June 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 12, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNOAU Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in communication, journalism, international relations, public administration or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work Experience: A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in public information, journalism, international relations, public administration or related area is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a second language would be an advantage.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Public Information Officer.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNOAU must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit unoau.unmissions.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 12, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
United Nations Office to the African Union (UNOAU)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: unoau.unmissions.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.