United Nations Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Executive Secretary Jobs): Recently United Nations Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 15, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 26, 2022.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. It is currently made up of 193 Member States. The mission and work of the United Nations are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter.
The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.
United Nations Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Executive Secretary|
|Opening Date||October 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 26, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
United Nations Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. For this position, fluency in English is required. A working knowledge of French or other United Nations official language will be an advantage.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Executive Secretary.
Skills and Expertise
The Secretary-General is seeking an individual with the following attributes:
- demonstrated extensive knowledge and/or experience of major economic and social development issues with a view to promoting policies and strategies for the sustainable development of Africa;
- demonstrated experience working in partnership with national and international actors to create opportunities for sustainable development and solutions to major economic and social development issues in Africa;
- demonstrated leadership experience with strategic vision and proven skills in managing complex organizations (such as an intergovernmental, international non-governmental or multinational private sector entities);
- demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a multi-cultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization;
- ability to be a powerful and convincing advocate on all aspects of economic and social development issues in Africa and the broader sustainable development agenda, worldwide and within the United Nations system;
- high commitment to the values and guiding principles of the United Nations and familiarity with the United Nations system, including peacekeeping, human rights, humanitarian and development settings and challenges; and
- ability to support and advocate on human rights issues, including gender, sexual exploitation and abuse, and disabilities.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with United Nations Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit ethiopia.un.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 26, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
United Nations Ethiopia
Official Website: ethiopia.un.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.