UNIDO Vacancy 2022 (01 Training Coordinator Jobs): Recently UNIDO has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 11, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 28, 2022.
The African Development Bank Group or Banque Africaine de Développement is a multilateral development finance institution headquartered in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, since September 2014. The AfDB is a financial provider to African governments and private companies investing in the regional member countries.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability. The mission of UNIDO, as described in the Lima Declaration adopted at the fifteenth session of the UNIDO General Conference in 2013 as well as the Abu Dhabi Declaration adopted at the eighteenth session of UNIDO General Conference in 2019, is to promote and accelerate inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) in Member States. The relevance of ISID as an integrated approach to all three pillars of sustainable development is recognized by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which will frame United Nations and country efforts towards sustainable development.
UNIDO Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)|
|Post Name||Training Coordinator|
|Opening Date||April 11, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 28, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNIDO Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Economics, , Engineering or other relevant discipline is required.
- Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ of practical experience in coordination and facilitation of awareness raising workshops and facilitating similar processes using innovative facilitation techniques and especially the use of visual elements, is required. Excellent communication skills are required, Experience of the Ethiopian transport sector, particularly road transport, desirable.
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency in written and spoken Amharic is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Training Coordinator.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNIDO must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.unido.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 28, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unido.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.