UNESCO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Director Of Liaison Office and Unesco Representative Jobs): Recently UNESCO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 23rd July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 30th July 2021.
The mission of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Addis Ababa is to contribute to sustainable human development in a culture of peace underpinned by tolerance, democracy, and human rights through programs and projects in UNESCO’s fields of competence: Education, Natural Sciences, Human and Social Sciences, Culture and Communication and Information.
The UNESCO Addis Ababa Office comprises of the Liaison Office with African Union Commission (AUC ) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) and the National Office for Ethiopia, under the Nairobi Multisectoral regional office, covering the East Africa region.
UNESCO Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Director Of Liaison Office and Unesco Representative|
|Opening Date||23rd July 2021|
|Closing Date||30th July 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
UNESCO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract
- Post Number: 6ETPAX0001RP
- Grade: D-1
- Parent Sector: Priority Africa and External Relations Sector (PAX)
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Job Family: External Relations
- Type of contract: Fixed Term
- Duration of contract: 2 years
- Recruitment open to: Internal and external candidates
- Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time): 30-JULY-2021
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in a discipline related to UNESCO’s mandate, public or business administration or international relations.
- Work Experience: At least fifteen (15) years of progressive professional experience at the appropriate management level within the United Nations system, other international, national or private sector institutions, including a wide experience in diplomatic work or development issues related to UNESCO’s areas of competence, in association with national and international organizations.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Director Of Liaison Office and Unesco Representative
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNESCO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO Careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 30th July 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Africa Nigar Building
Official Website: en.unesco.org/countries/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.