UNECA Vacancy 2023 (01 Intern – ICT Jobs): Recently UNECA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 28, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 09, 2023.
Established by the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations (UN) in 1958 as one of the UN’s five regional commissions, ECA’s mandate is to promote the economic and social development of its member States, foster intra-regional integration, and promote international cooperation for Africa’s development. Made up of 54 member States, and playing a dual role as a regional arm of the UN and as a key component of the African institutional landscape, ECA is well positioned to make unique contributions to address the Continent’s development challenges.
UNECA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Intern – ICT|
|Opening Date||July 28, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 09, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Intern – ICT.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
1.Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation;
2.Be computer literate in standard software applications;
3.Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
- Potential candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager directly for further consideration. Due to the large number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- -Speaks and writes clearly and effectively;
- -Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others, and responds appropriately;
- -Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication;
- -Tailors language, tone, style, and format to match the audience;
- -Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNECA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.uneca.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on October 09, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.uneca.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.