UNDSS Vacancy 2023 (01 Deputy Security Adviser Jobs): Recently UNDSS has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 02, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 13, 2023.
The Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) is a department of the United Nations providing professional safety and security services to enable the United Nations to deliver its programmes globally. UNDSS reports directly to the Secretary-General. UNDSS manages a network of security advisers, analysts, officers and coordinators in more than 100 countries in support of around 180,000 United Nations personnel, 400,000 dependents and 4,500 United Nations premises worldwide.
UNDSS Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Department for Safety and Security (UNDSS)|
|Post Name||Deputy Security Adviser|
|Opening Date||June 02, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 13, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDSS Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, political/social science, psychology, criminal justice, law, international relations, security management or a related field is required. A relevant first-level university degree in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. A first-level university degree may be substituted with a diploma from a police or military education institution, college or academy obtained over a minimum of a three-year period.
- Work Experience: A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in international relations, disarmament affairs, conflict resolution, crime or terrorism prevention, security, risk or disaster or emergency management and preparedness in the public or private sector areas responsible for responding to emergency situations that directly impact security is required.
- Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English (oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN Official Language is desirable.
- Selection: Interview Meeting, Processing, Or Training.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Deputy Security Adviser.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDSS must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.un.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 13, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
United Nations Department for Safety and Security (UNDSS)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.un.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.