UNDPPA Vacancy 2023 (01 Senior Political Affairs Officer Jobs): Recently UNDPPA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 11, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 01, 2023.
The Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs (DPPA) plays a central role in United Nations efforts to prevent deadly conflict and build sustainable peace around the world.
DPPA monitors and assesses global political developments with an eye to detecting potential crises and devising effective responses. The Department provides support to the Secretary-General and his envoys in their peace initiatives, as well as to UN political missions around the world.
DPPA is also an agile platform for crisis response, capable, with the assent of countries concerned, of rapidly deploying mediators and other peacemaking expertise worldwide and cooperating closely with regional organizations on the frontlines of conflicts.
UNDPPA Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs-Department of Peace Operations-Shared Structure (UNDPPA)|
|Post Name||Senior Political Affairs Officer|
|Opening Date||March 11, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 01, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
UNDPPA Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Educational Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in political science, international relations, international economics, law, public administration, or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Experience: A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in political science, international relations, law, disarmament, security, development management, conflict resolution or related area, including within the United Nations is required. Please explain how you meet this criterion. or A minimum of two years of experience with the African Union or African sub-regional organization is required. Please explain how you meet this criterion. Experience in supporting senior officials is desired. Please explain how you meet this criterion.
- Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Political Affairs Officer
- Official Website: dppa.un.org
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDPPA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 01, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs-Department of Peace Operations-Shared Structure (UNDPPA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.