UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2024 (01 Programme Analyst Jobs): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 04, 2024. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 19, 2024.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2024
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Ethiopia)
|January 04, 2024
|January 19, 2024
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2024 Details
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type Of Contract: FTA Local
- Starting Date: 01-Mar-2024
- Application Deadline: 19-Jan-24 (Midnight New York, Usa)
- Post Level: No-B
- Duration Of Initial Contract: One Year With Possibility Of Extension
- Time Left: 15d 21h 40m
- Languages Required: English
- Expected Duration Of Assignment: One Year With Possibility Of Extension
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Law
- A first-level university degree in Law in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in development programme/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building.
- Experience in the area of gender equality and women empowerment and specifically on VAWG and normative and policy level engagement is an asset.
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
- Knowledge of all relevant international instruments and national laws/policies related to violence against women and girls
- Prior work experience on facilitating access to justice/legal services for survivors of VAWG is an asset.
- Experience in national and local level advocacy on gender sensitive policy/legislation is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset;
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.et.undp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on January 19, 2024. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.
More Current Vacancies
|Planning, Monitoring and Reporting Manager (Re-advertisement)
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Programme Analyst, Ending Violence Against Women and Girls (EVAWG)