UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager Jobs): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 31, 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
All Vacancies UNDP NGO
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager|
|Opening Date||March 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 31, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree/BA degree or equivalent) in social science, Economics, Development planning, international relations, or related field.
- Experience: 7 years for masters and 9 years for bachelor’s degree. In practical experience in project management, planning, reporting, monitoring, capacity building, and verification of project.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Planning Monitoring and Reporting Manager.
- Excellent written communication skills including report writing and editing;
- Good organizational skills and ability to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in MS Excel and data bases;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Proactive and ability to tackle challenges constructively finding creative ways forward;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Graphic design and data visualization skills will be an asset.
- Job Identification: 9197
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 03/16/2023, 03:45 PM
- Apply Before: 03/31/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NPSA-11
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Management
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 7 year(s) experience OR Bachelor’s Degree – 9 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.et.undp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 31, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.