UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Programme Associate Jobs): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Dec. 03, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Dec. 17, 2022.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
|UN Women: Global Coordinator, Making Migration Safe||8-December-2022||Addis Ababa|
|National Consultant-Conduct an assessment about gender, youth, children, elderly and disability issues mainstreaming at federal and regional levels and prepare a comprehensive manual for the mainstreaming of the issues||10-December-2022||Addis Ababa|
|National Consultant-Supporting the Preparation of Ethiopia’s 9th Periodic Report on the CEDAW||10-December-2022||Addis Ababa|
|International Consultant, Coordination of High-level multi-stakeholder continental summit (Re-advert)||11-December-2022||Addis Ababa|
|Programme Specialist, Democratic Governance, Human Rights and Justice||14-December-2022||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Programme Associate, Ending Violence Against Women and Girls (EVAWG)||17-December-2022||Addis Ababa|
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Programme Associate|
|Opening Date||Dec. 03, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec. 17, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Business or Public Administration, development studies or other relevant degrees
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support
- Language: Fluency in English and Amharic is required
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Programme Associate
- Location: Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline: 17-Dec-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 14d 16h 40m
- Additional Category: Gender Equality
- Type of Contract: Service Contract
- Post Level: SB-3
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 16-Jan-2023
- Duration of Initial Contract: 12 months with Possible Extension
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 12 months with Possible Extension
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Business or Public Administration, development studies or other relevant degrees.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support;
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset;
- Experience in supporting a team
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.et.undp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Dec. 17, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.