UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 National Consultant – Program Specialist Jobs): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 21, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 28, 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||National Consultant – Program Specialist|
|Opening Date||September 21, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 28, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: National Consultant – Program Specialist.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in law, human rights, gender equality, management, social sciences or other related areas is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years (with a Master’s degree) or 9 years (with Bachelor’s degree) of relevant professional experience in the areas of financial services (digital), distribution, supply chain management, business administration, or related experiences.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience at international level in managing complex and multi-component programme interventions with regional partners, preferably programs focused on Ending Violence Against Women and Girls;
- Experience in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programmes and projects;
- Previous experience working in the UN system is an asset.
- Experience in leading/managing a team is an asset.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.et.undp.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 28, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.
More Current Vacancies
|National Consultant-Capacity Building Training on ‘Using Costmary Dispute Resolution Mechanisms to Resolve Conflicts in Ethiopia’||Addis Ababa||22-September-2023||VIEW|
|Regional AfCFTA Analyst||Addis Ababa||25-September-2023||VIEW|
|Inclusive Growth Analyst||Addis Ababa||25-September-2023||VIEW|
|Partnerships and Coordination Analyst||Addis Ababa||26-September-2023||VIEW|
|National Consultant- Program Specialist- Re-advert||Addis Ababa||28-September-2023||VIEW|