UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (02 Programme Associate and Driver Jobs): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 24, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 6th & 7th January 2022.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Programme Associate and Driver|
|Opening Date||December 24, 2021|
|Closing Date||6th & 7th January 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Job.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Social Science field is an asset.
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required/ Knowledge of the other UN official working language and other local languages are an asset./ Knowledge of Amharic is an asset.
- Post Name: Programme Associate and Driver.
- Salary Offer: As per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
Qualification Full Details
Programme Associate Post
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Social Science field is an asset.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset;
- Experience in supporting a team.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language and other local languages are an asset.
- Knowledge of Amharic is an asset
Education and certification
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- At least 4 years of experience as a driver.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia (United Nations Development Programme) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
- Mode Of Submission: www.et.undp.org
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.et.undp.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 6th & 7th January 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF (Programme Associate and Driver)|
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.