UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (02 Engagement of UNDP-Ethiopia Research Fellowship Programme): Recently UNDP Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 9th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 25th July 2021.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
|Engagement of UNDP-Ethiopia Research Fellowship Programme (two positions)||25-July-2021||Addis Ababa|
|National Human Rights Officer||28-July-2021||Addis Ababa|
|Procurement Analyst||28-July-2021||Addis Ababa|
|Recruitment Assistant (Multiple positions at NPSA5 level)||28-July-2021||Addis Ababa|
|Recruitment of a consultant to develop an Evidence-based Regional Action Plan for Africa||5-August-2021||Addis Ababa|
|National individual consultant to capacitate regional partners on laws and policies in relation to EVAW and SRHR||5-August-2021||Addis Ababa|
UNDP Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||UNDP Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Director – Regional Service Centre for Africa|
|Opening Date||9th July 2021|
|Closing Date||25th July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Job
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: A minimum of a master’s degree or equivalent in the social, political or environmental sciences with a focus on development issues. Preference will be given to recent graduates who completed their degrees within the last six years; three years for candidates with PhDs.
- Work Experience: Minimum five years of professional work experience conducting research on Ethiopian development issues, preferably related to the thematic issues identified above, is required.
- Salary Offer: As per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Application Deadline: 25-Jul-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 16d 21h 49m
- Additional Category: Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract: Other
- Post Level: Other
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Aug-2021
- Duration of Initial Contract: 9 months
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 9 months
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNDP Ethiopia (United Nations Development Programme) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
- Mode Of Submission: www.et.undp.org
|Interested candidates are required to submit:
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.