UNCTAD Vacancy 2022 (01 Internship Programme in the Regional Office Jobs): Recently UNCTAD has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 10, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 06, 2022.
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development was established in 1964 as an intergovernmental organization intended to promote the interests of developing states in world trade. UNCTAD is the part of the United Nations Secretariat dealing with trade, investment, and development issues.
UNCTAD Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)|
|Post Name||UNCTAD Internship Programme in the Regional Office for Africa of the Division for Africa, Least Developed Countries and Special Programmes (ALDC), I (Temporary Job Opening)|
|Opening Date||Sep. 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 06, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNCTAD Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Selection Process: Interview Meeting, Processing, Or Training.
- Position: Internship Programme in the Regional Office.
The United Nations internship programme is intended to expose students or recent graduates to the United Nations in order to enhance their educational experience and to help them to gain experience in the work of the Organization. Therefore, applicants to the programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
Moreover, interns should:
- Should be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes willingness to understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. Fluency in English is required for this position. Knowledge of French is an asset.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNCTAD must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit unctad.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 06, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: unctad.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.