UNAIDS Vacancy 2022 (01 Officer Equality and Rights Jobs): Recently UNAIDS has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 16, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 08, 2022.
Serving Communities and Countries to End Inequalities and AIDS
We, the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, lead the global effort to end AIDS as a public health threat by 2030. By placing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) related to reduction of inequalities at the heart of our work, we lead the global response to AIDS by: (i) maximizing equitable and equal access to HIV services, (ii) breaking down barriers to achieving HIV outcomes, and (iii) integrating efficient HIV responses into wider health and protection systems.
We are committed to creating an equal, safe and empowering workplace culture where all people in all their diversity thrive. We live our values of Commitment to the AIDS Response, Integrity and Respect for Diversity. You can access the full UNAIDS Competency Framework at www.unaids.org
UNAIDS Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)|
|Post Name||Officer Equality and Rights|
|Opening Date||Sep. 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 08, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UNAIDS Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Annual salary (Net of tax): 31147 USD at single rate
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Officer Equality and Rights.
- Advanced university degree at Master´s level or equivalent in Public Health, Human Rights, Gender or Women’s Studies, International Development, Public Policy or Administration, Business Administration, Law or another field related to the responsibilities. A relevant first university degree and 7 years of relevant professional experience will be considered as equivalent for internal candidates only.
- At least five years of experience in the programming, project management and advocacy, including as related to HIV or health, in one or more of the following areas: gender equality, human rights, community engagement, and youth engagement/leadership at the national level.
- Experience in programme- / project- / initiative-based collaboration with a variety of national and international public sector organizations and international civil society institutions.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of additional UN official languages.
- Please note that for this vacancy, only nationals of Ethiopia are eligible to apply. A valid passport will be requested. You are required to reside within reasonable commuting distance of the UNAIDS Office located in Addis Ababa. Furthermore, only online applications will be accepted.
- Other similar positions at the same level may be filled from this vacancy notice.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UNAIDS must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit a website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on October 08, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.unaids.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.