UN Habitat Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Programme Management Officer Jobs): Recently UN Habitat Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 20, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 11, 2021.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
UN Habitat Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||UN Habitat Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Programme Management Officer|
|Opening Date||October 20, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 11, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UN Habitat Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in urban development, urban and regional planning, engineering (including urban/municipal engineering), or architecture or a related social sciences field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of progressively relevant experience on human settlements issues with direct, recent experience in the formulation and implementation of human settlements programmes and projects at the national or international levels is required.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in written and spoken and written English is required. Fluency in spoken and written Amharic is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Selection Process: INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING
- Workplace: Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
- Agency: HABITAT
- Posting Title: Programme Management Officer (Project Post), NOD
- Job Code Title: Programme Management Officer
- Department/Office: United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 13 October 2021 – 11 November 2021
- Job Opening Number: 21-Programme Management-UN-HABITAT-164822-R-Addis Ababa (E)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UN Habitat Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at unhabitat.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on November 11, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
UN Habitat Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: unhabitat.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.