UN Habitat Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Solid Waste Management International Technical Advisor Jobs): Recently UN Habitat Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 30th June 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 8th July 2021.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
UN Habitat Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||UN Habitat Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Solid Waste Management International Technical Advisor|
|Opening Date||30th June 2021|
|Closing Date||8th July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
UN Habitat Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Environment, Engineering, Urban Planning, Public Administration, or related field that is relevant for the post is required. A first-level degree with additional two years may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree.
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years of work experience in municipal solid waste management (MSWM) is required.
- Language: Fluency in English. Knowledge of Japanese and/or another UN official language is an advantage.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Solid Waste Management International Technical Advisor
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with UN Habitat Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at unhabitat.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 8th July 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
UN Habitat Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: unhabitat.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.