TZG General Development Research Vacancy 2023 (02 Assistant Data Management, and More Jobs): Recently TZG General Development Research has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 03, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 20, 2023.
TZG General Development Research Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||TZG General Development Research|
|Post Name||Assistant Data Management, and More|
|Opening Date||May 03, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 20, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
TZG General Development Research Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Assistant Data Management, and More
- Official Website: www.research-tzgdr.org
Data Manager and Proposal Developer
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in economics/econometrics, statistics, software development, Computer science, Information System, IT, project management & other relevant fields of studies with a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
Experiences and skills requirements:
- Good mastery of research skills and experiences in digital and traditional research, especially in proposal development and research project management;
- Good mastery of Standard Computer Software Data Analysis Packages in both quantitative and Qualitative software;
- Personal commitment and personal skills to work under pressure;
- Ability to work self-motivated, independently and as a member of the team;
- Dynamic and flexible personality with the ability to inspire and motivate others;
- Good mastery of data management and quality assurance using CAPI, CAWI, CATI and online data collection approach and analysis;
- Proposal development using digital research, including Grid sampling, GPS and GIS;
- Excellent command of writing and communication skills in the English language.
Assistant Data Management
- Diploma or Bachelor in ICT, IT, and related areas with experience in data collection and supervision, data entry and data management.
Applicants are to send their complete application documents, including relevant CV, copies of credentials of education, relevant work experience and requirements and training in 15 days through our email address mentioned below
NB: Please put your relevant educational background, training, relevance experiences, requirements, and all employers’ references, including their websites in the summary table in your CV.
Address: Yeka Sub-City, Addis Ababa
TZG General Development Research
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.