SOS SAHEL Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (04 Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator, and More Jobs): Recently SOS SAHEL Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 14, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 24, 2023.
SOS Sahel International (UK) started work in the Sahelian Dry lands Zone, both in Western and Eastern Africa in 1984. In Ethiopia, it began rural development projects focusing on food Security and Community Based Resource Management (CBRM) five years after its establishment in 1989. In 2005, SOS Sahel Ethiopia was registered (No. 1986) as an independent national NGO by the Ethiopian Ministry of Justice. SOS Sahel Ethiopia is a national NGO and has more than 24 years of rural development experience in Ethiopia.
SOS SAHEL Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||SOS SAHEL Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator, and More|
|Opening Date||June 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 24, 2023|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
SOS SAHEL Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Duty station: Butajira Town (Addis Ababa)
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Position: Community Development Facilitators, Project Coordinator, and More.
- Official Website: www.sossahelethiopia.org.
Community Development Facilitators Post
B.Sc. Degree or Agriculture Engineering, Natural Resource Management, Irrigation Agronomy, or related fields with 3 years or 5 years practical & relevant rural development experience respectively. The candidate should possess good negotiation and communication skills, good interpersonal skills and proven writing skill in English.
- One in Hinseno Town in East Meska District
- One in Kella Town in South Sodo District
Natural Resource Management & Livelihood Expert Post
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Irrigation NRM, or Water Resource Management & Irrigation Agronomy related field & 3 – 5 years relevant practical experience, excellent negotiation and communication skills, good interpersonal skills and writing skill in English
- Duty Base: Butajira Town
Project Coordinator Post
- Msc in Forestry or NRM, or related fields with minimum experience of 5 years experience in sustainable forest management including PFM activities,
- Practical experience of working in sustainable livelihoods promotion especially with youth and women
- Experience of project planning and management ( project cycle management)
- Good leadership skills, staff management, budget management, coordination and analytical ability, team building
- Good English communication
- Duty Base: Butajira Town
Closing date: 10 calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org P.O.Box 3262, Addis Ababa
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.