SOS Childrens Villages Vacancy 2022 (01 Regional Safety and Security Advisor Jobs): Recently SOS Childrens Villages has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 04, 2022.
SOS Childrens Villages Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||SOS Childrens Villages|
|Post Name||Regional Safety and Security Advisor|
|Opening Date||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 04, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
SOS Childrens Villages Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a security management, police academy, or related discipline
- Work Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience within ESAF region
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Regional Safety and Security Advisor
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a security management, police academy, or related discipline
- In depth knowledge in Security, International Development or related fields.
- In-depth understanding of International safety and security protocols and procedures.
- Deep and clear understanding of humanitarian principles, codes of conduct and ideally, specific sub-sector work: protection, health, shelter, linked to INGO field operations contexts.
- Good understanding and experience in neutrality in local conflicts and conflicting parties – interaction with all parties and maintaining a position of (humanitarian) neutrality is a necessity of the role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and practical work experience, preferably with non-profit or NGO within international humanitarian assistance programs, with proven capabilities in planning, organising and executing security operations in the field.
- In depth knowledge or work experience in post-conflict and/or complex emergency environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in fast-paced team environments.
- Excellent negotiation skills (with senior level management and/or governmental authorities).
- Good training skills – the ability to develop, implement, facilitate and impart learning to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrable practical experience in security management, training or analysis and report writing role in a relevant organisational setting.
- Advanced level knowledge of communications technology, including VHF, HF radio systems, satellite communications, cell phone mediums, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within ESAF region
- Ability to travel as required and in difficult situations.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with SOS Children’s Villages must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates, and names and contact details of three referees as Single Document.
Applications that are late, or do not have CV or certificates attached, will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications including at least three traceable referees should be sent electronically. All applications should be submitted not later than 4th April 2022.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 04, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
SOS Children’s Villages
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.sos-childrensvillages.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.