Society of International Ministries Vacancy 2023 (01 Cambridge Coordinator and Power School Administrator Jobs): Recently Society of International Ministries has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 05, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 15, 2023.
Society of International Ministries Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Society of International Ministries|
|Post Name||Cambridge Coordinator and Power School Administrator|
|Opening Date||December 05, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Society of International Ministries Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Cambridge Coordinator and Power School Administrator
- Official Website: www.sim.org
The Responsibilities Include
- Keeping up to date with CAIE communications & regulations and informing students, parents and staff of any changes
- Ensure all relevant staff have access to the CAIE teacher support website including syllabus materials, past papers, examiners comments and standards booklets as well as texts
- Inform staff of upcoming Professional Development Courses offered by Cambridge
- International Examinations (both online and face to face) – and encourage participation in these.
- Ensure training takes place for invigilation of examinations
- Coordinate all exam schedules (checkpoint, mocks, finals) according to BA and external exam timetables
- Prepare and ensure timetables for CAIE examinations, Mock examinations, and Checkpoint and Progression tests are given to students at least one month prior to testing/examination period – for both elementary and secondary school, in cooperation with the Learning Support Department
- Apply for practical assessments, speaking exams and coursework administration
- Arrange for the secure storage of exams.
- Summarizing the results to enable effective feedback to BA Leadership, and staff
- Complete all communication, paperwork and related registration for grades 6 to 12 in
- Progression, Checkpoint tests and IGCSE, AS and A level exams.
- Coordinate Invigilation schedules for faculty.
- Point person to Configure, monitor, and maintain PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS).
- Record staff and students’ data on PowerSchool SIS.
- Add courses and schedule courses and assign instructors to courses
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Confer with users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Give support to students, teachers, admins, and parents when requested
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
- Degree in Education/Management or related field
- IT background or systematic knowledge of multiple IT systems
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and directed
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Bingham Academy
Commencement Date: As soon as possible
Interested applicants are invited to apply online to: email@example.com with the Position Title on the Subject line and application letter with complete CV, photo and other related documents as a zipped folder. This is a rolling vacancy and applicants can be called before the deadline to fill positions.
Application closing date: December 15, 2023
Society of International Ministries
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.