SNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Advisor- Institutional Strengthening and Sector Facilitation Jobs): Recently SNV Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on February 11, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before February 20, 2022.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services. We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
SNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||SNV Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Advisor- Institutional Strengthening and Sector Facilitation|
|Opening Date||February 11, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 20, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
SNV Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: MSc degree in public administration, marketing, communication, energy management/economics, business administration or management or another relevant discipline.
- Work Experience: Min. 7 years of relevant working experience and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working at strategic level as a senior manager, senior advisor, or consultant.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Advisor- Institutional Strengthening and Sector Facilitation.
Qualification Full Details
- MSc degree in public administration, marketing, communication, energy management/economics, business administration or management or another relevant discipline.
- Min. 7 years of relevant working experience and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working at strategic level as a senior manager, senior advisor, or consultant.
- substantial hands-on experience in institutional and institutional matters, including but not limited to design and implementation of public engagement, networking, marketing, and promotio
- Proven experience in household energy project management
- Demonstrate experience in marketing household energy products
- Experience working with public sector organizations, NGOs, private sector, associations, and alliances
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with SNV Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: snv.org/country/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.