SNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 International Consultant Jobs): Recently SNV Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 29th September 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 18 October 2021.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services. We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
SNV Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||SNV Ethiopia|
|Post Name||CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY: Market Based Sanitation Training Manual and Training Facilitators Guide for Business Development Service (BDS) Providers and TVETs, in Ethiopia|
|Opening Date||29th September 2021|
|Closing Date||18 October 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
SNV Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Team Leader with a master’s degree in marketing, business, or economics and a minimum of 15 years’ experience in market development and relevant experience in developing countries with proven experience in training manual development. Effective Operational Proficiency in English (oral and written) is a pre-requisite for this assignment. / Master’s in public health with an environmental health background and a minimum of 10 years of relevant WASH sector experience / Curriculum development professional with a minimum of 10 years of experience in curriculum development.
- Work Experience: Experience Only.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: International Consultant.
Work experience required for this consultancy assignment include:
- Previous experience in developing training manuals and facilitator guides and applying adult learning methodologies
- Experience in community mobilization and market development
- Experience in business design and management
- Experience in the WASH sector, particularly sanitation, is an advantage.
- Excellent and proven writing skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to coordinate with various entities
- Experience in and knowledge of the rural sanitation and hygiene sub-sector in Ethiopia.
- Experience in Entrepreneurship
- Global experience marketing, business development and management is an asset
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with SNV Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|The detailed terms of reference and information on how to apply can be obtained by clicking the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ScwAN9Sr0kTdTrfBxDz65gcMiiOqsfQK/view?usp=sharing
Both the technical and financial proposals should be in a separate sealed and stamped envelope by writing the name of the specific assignment.
2% withholding tax will be deducted from the consultant fees at the source and will be paid by SNV – Ethiopia, assuming a TIN number and license can be provided, otherwise 30% withholding tax will be deducted.
Proposals must be received by SNV Addis Ababa office to the address below no later than 5:00 PM on or before 18 October, 2021.
All submissions should be sent to: SNV Ethiopia, Human Resource Office, Africa Avenue; In front of the Millennium Hall; Next to the new Ethiopian Airlines five-star hotel under construction; 200 meter from the main road at the right side; telephone: +251 (0)11 616 6232
For any clarification and questions use the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
SNV Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
NB. All submissions shall be in hard copy. Soft copy submission will not be accepted.
|Vacancy Notification||Advertisement Details|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: snv.org/country/ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.