SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau Vacancy 2022 (01 Senior Water Supply Engineer/ Technical Management Specialist Jobs): Recently SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 20, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 31, 2022.
SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau|
|Post Name||Senior Water Supply Engineer/ Technical Management Specialist|
|Opening Date||May 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 31, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BSc or MSc and above Water Supply Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering or Hydraulics Engineering
- Work Experience: MSc 08 years Experience BSc 10 years Experience direct work experience in aforementioned field of area for MSc or BSc holder and working experience water supply and construction supervision direct working
- Salary Offer: ETB 20000
- Workplace: Hawassa
- Position: Senior Water Supply Engineer/ Technical Management Specialist
- Contact Number: 0462212468/ 04621226414
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 31, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
SNNPR Water and Irrigation Development Bureau
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.