Smile Train Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Program Assistant Jobs): Recently Smile Train Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 28th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 31 July, 2021.
Smile Train is the world’s largest cleft-focused organization, with a sustainable and local model of supporting surgery and other forms of essential care. Over the last 20+ years, we have supported safe and quality cleft care for 1.5+ million children and will continue to do so until every child in need with a cleft has access to the care they deserve.
Smile Train Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Smile Train Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Program Assistant|
|Opening Date||28th July 2021|
|Closing Date||31 July, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Smile Train Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: A BA or advanced degree in Medicine, Public Health, Social sciences, International Relations, Law or Accounting or any other relevant degree.
- Work Experience: 3+ years related work experience in a coordination or management position in a multinational or national for-profit or not-for-profit organization with significant project management experience.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Program Assistant
- A BA or advanced degree in Medicine, Public Health, Social sciences, International Relations, Law or Accounting or any other relevant degree.
- Thorough familiarity with the cultures of East Africa and must be bilingual, written and oral (English and Amharic) mandatory.
- 3+ years related work experience in a coordination or management position in a multinational or national for-profit or not-for-profit organization with significant project management experience.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and ability to navigate databases and datasets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Public speaking and presentation ability.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work with a global team, exhibiting cultural sensitivity, a commitment to Smile Train’s mission, strong time management skills, and capacity to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to travel, work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks.
- High levels of energy and commitment to excellence.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Smile Train Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.smiletrain.org to fill the application.
Smile Train is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We strongly encourage candidates from all groups and communities to apply.
To apply, please complete the application through the link below. Include a copy of your resume and a cover letter that describes why you believe you would be a good fit for Smile Train and this role.
We encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is 31 July, 2021.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 31 July, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Smile Train Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.smiletrain.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.