SMEFP Vacancy 2023 (01 Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project Jobs): Recently SMEFP has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Dec. 29, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 06, 2023.
SMEFP Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Small and Medium Enterprises Finance Project (SMEFP)|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project|
|Opening Date||Dec. 29, 2022|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
SMEFP Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Procurement Specialist for SME Finance Project
- Contact Number: +251-115-53-04-27/ +251-115-58-50-56
- BA/BSc or MA/MSc or above in management, procurement, civil engineering, international business, or related fields; possession of professional certificates in the sphere of procurement is advantageous.
- Relevant experience in public procurement and proven ability to manage international procurement of goods and consulting services;
- Experience in procurement of World Bank or other international donors’ financed projects;
- Proven high integrity and accountability in all aspects of project procurement;
- Ability to work effectively with others in a teamwork environment;
- Good report writing and presentation skill as well as adequate computer skills of internet, email, etc.; and
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”) revised November 2017, August 2018, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultant method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Interested individual Consultants may obtain the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the consultancy assignment and further information at the address below during office hours 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm -5:30 pm local time, Monday through Friday.
Expressions of interest, including Cover letter, updated CV and documentary evidence for fulfilling the required qualifications and non- returnable copies of supporting documents with original Testimonials for verification, must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 4:00 PM on January 06, 2023.
Human Resource Development Directorate
Ethiopian Enterprises Development
SME Finance Project
Around Mexico Square, in front of Wabe Shebelle Hotel
Attention Human Resource Development Directorate
City/country: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251-115-53-04-27/ +251-115-58-50-56
Small and Medium Enterprises Finance Project (SMEFP)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.