SIHA Network Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Finance And Administrative Assistant Jobs): Recently SIHA Network Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 27th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 5th August 2021.
The Strategic Initiative for Women in the Horn of Africa (SIHA) is a coalition of civil society organizations from Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland. SIHA was founded in 1995 by a collection of women’s groups with the view of strengthening the capacities of women organizations in the Horn of Africa countries. SIHA advocates for social change and gender equality for men and women in the Horn region and works specifically on: gender equality, women rights activism, women economic empowerment, eliminating violence against women and girls, promoting human rights, peace building and conflict transformation, enhancing women’s leadership and political participation and the production and dissemination of knowledge. More information about SIHA is available at www.sihanet.org.
SIHA Network Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||SIHA Network Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Finance And Administrative Assistant|
|Opening Date||27th July 2021|
|Closing Date||5th August 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
SIHA Network Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Strong academic background in the fields of finance and administration, with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Work Experience: Two to three year’s experience in the finance field added advantage working with a Non-Profit Organization.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance And Administrative Assistant
- Strong academic background in the fields of finance and administration, with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- A good understanding of the political and human rights dynamics in the Horn of Africa;
- Two to three year’s experience in the finance field added advantage working with a Non-Profit Organisation;
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with civil society organizations;
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
- Data-driven mind-set
- Good analysis and writing skills;
- Excellent command of English and excellent communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills, including the ability to manage priorities, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work independently;
- Willingness to work extra hours when workloads are at peak.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skillS
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with SIHA Network Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at sihanet.org to fill the application.
Interested Candidates are asked to provide their current CV and Cover Letter, expressing her/his motivation in applying and relevant experience/expertise, to SIHA’s Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2021. Please enter “Application Materials: Ethiopia Administration and Finance Assistant” in the subject line. SIHA may, because of the immediate need of the recruitment, contact shortlisted candidates before 5th August 2021. Due to the anticipated volume of applications, please note that SIHA will contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you for your interest in joining SIHA!
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 5th August 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
SIHA Network Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: sihanet.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.