Selam Childrens Village Vacancy 2023 (01 General Manager Jobs): Recently Selam Childrens Village has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 19, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 28, 2023.
Selam Children’s Village (SCV) is a non-governmental organization that envisions to enable orphans and destitute community children to improve their lives and holistically develop as self-sufficient citizens. The organization works towards this vision by providing food, shelter, clothing, education, medical care services, and other basic necessities. The door to SCV was opened to include many programs and projects to support underprivileged other community membo.
Selam Children’s Village Vacancy 2023
|Selam Children’s Village
|September 19, 2023
|September 28, 2023
Selam Children’s Village Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Reporter Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: General Manager
- Official Website: www.selamchildrenvillage.org
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Need to be strong analytical thinking who are capable of solving problems raised by clients or their employer
- Need to have specific hard skills, including a solid understanding of industry standards and excellent computer skills, because much time is spent designing, simulating, and testing.
- Need to have soft skills, such as strong analytical thinking and communication capabilities.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Proven experience in marketing and sales
- Wide network in governmental bodies and NGO’s
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex/ sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
Educational Qualification and Experience
- MSC/ BSC in Industrial/ Mechanical/ Engineering.
- MSC/BSC 12/14 years of related work experiences of which at least 6 years in managerial position. Factory experience is very much appreciated.
- Driving license – 3rd grade
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending a letter of application, updated CV and supporting documents in person to:
SCV Head Office Executive Director Office,
Adress: Kotebe, Near Hana Mariam Church
Tel: 0116 463010
Deadline for application: ten consecutive days from the date of vacancy announcement.
Only short-listed applications will be contacted.
Selam Children’s Village
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.selamchildrenvillage.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.