SEED Vacancy 2024 (01 Project Coordinator Jobs): Recently SEED has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 15, 2024. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 25, 2024.
SEED Vacancy 2024
|Society for Education Environment Development (SEED)
|January 15, 2024
|January 25, 2024
SEED Job Vacancy 2024 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, with frequent travel to the Project Area
- Position: Project Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead the planning and implementation of project activities as stipulated in the project document and as per the agreed upon detail plan.
- Provide leadership and support to project teams, ensuring their well-being and effectiveness.
- Frequently travel to the project area to provide the necessary support to the field team and liaise with project partners and stakeholders for smooth implementation of the project.
- Ensure timely, cost effective and efficient delivery of project commitments.
- Collaborate and work closely with the project consortium partners and other stakeholders, including local authorities, NGOs, and community leaders.
- Ensure that the project activities are implemented as per the budget and timeframe indicated in the project document; bring any deviation from the original plan to the attention of the SEED management.
- Review the project budget against expenditures and report any concerns with possible solutions to the SEED management.
- Ensure that financial and narrative reports are submitted on time and as per the required quality standard.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement risk management strategies.
- Facilitate training and capacity building support for staff.
- Document key lessons learned in the course of implementing the project and share the experiences among the relevant organizations.
- Respect and promote SEED’s core values, principles, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned in view of contributing to the effectiveness and growth of SEED.
- Project Coordinator is to manage and oversee the emergency response project. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in emergency management, project coordination, partnership management and the ability to work under pressure in challenging environments.
- Master’s Degree in Emergency Management, Humanitarian Affairs, Agriculture, Rural Development, Development Studies, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in emergency management or humanitarian response;
- Proven experience in project coordination and management;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing situations;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills;
- Experience in project implementation, budgeting and resource allocation;
- Knowledge of emergency response procedures and protocols;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in diverse cultural contexts;
- Willingness to travel to emergency locations, often at short notice;
- Knowledge of the regional language, Afan Oromo, is mandatory;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Proficient in computer utilization, mainly Microsoft Office Suite;
SEED is a great place to work and prides itself on a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. SEED is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit their CVs, a cover letter detailing their interest and experience in emergency project management or implementation, and any relevant certifications.
Submission Location: Applicants are advised to submit their applications to following addresses:
Email address: email@example.com or Shambu Field Office
Closing date: 10 working days from the first date of this announcement
Society for Education Environment Development (SEED)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.