Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Senior Humanitarian and Education Advocacy Advisor Jobs): Recently Save the Children Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 24, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 03, 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
More Current Vacancy Please Chick Here
Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Save the Children Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Senior Humanitarian and Education Advocacy Advisor|
|Opening Date||March 24, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 03, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Save the Children Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Education: Education to degree level – an academic background in a directly relevant field s desirable.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Position: Senior Humanitarian and Education Advocacy Advisor.
Experience And Skills
- Proven record of advocacy success and ability to develop and implement strategy, preferably at the regional level in Africa.
- A background in influencing African national governments and engaging civil society partners in the region
- Experience of creating networks of influence, and an ability to manage diverse professional relationships, thereby securing significant new opportunities for the organisation
- Proven ability to speak and communicate effectively, and to tailor messages to different audiences
- Experience of successfully operating in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in.
- Demonstrated understanding of development and humanitarian issues, including in education.
- Knowledge and understanding of the AU, and its role in development, human rights and humanitarian issues.
- Commitment to Save the Children’s values.
- Experience of, and willingness to travel widely, often at short notice and in conflict- and crisis-affected settings
- Ability to work in English and French essential. Other official AU languages would be an advantage.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Save the Children Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 03, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Save the Children in Ethiopia
Ethiopia country office HQ
Old Airport, near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Dire Complex Building
P.O. Box. 387
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For any recruitment related enquiries:
Switchboard: +251 11 372 84 55-65
Fax +251 11 372 80 45
Official Website: ethiopia.savethechildren.net
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.