Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Project Manager Jobs): Recently Save the Children Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 01, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 07, 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Save the Children Ethiopia
|December 01, 2023
|December 07, 2023
Save the Children Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Position: Project Manager.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education or in Development, Management or Economics fields.
- At least 10 years of accrued working experience in Education project implementation with a minimum of 8 years in a managerial level position in the government office (preferably Regional Education Bureau or Woreda Education office) or an international NGO or local Organization that had good reputation within the region.
- Experience in managing integrated projects across different thematic areas such as education, child protection, child rights governance or disaster risk reduction is desirable.
- Experience in strategic thinking and planning skills, be able to set priorities, prepare manageable plans and to evaluate progress.
Key Areas of Accountabilities:
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of the projects in Jigjiga field office in line with the design of the project and donor requirements.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen linkages in the management and implementation of Education Projects.
- Create and sustain positive working relationships with the partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate the education project and State level engagements with partners and key stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure timely and quality reports are submitted as per the reporting requirements.
- Working closely with Education & Protection Thematic Programme Manager & MEAL to ensure quality program delivery, documentation and reporting of progress.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and final narrative report and share to Education& Protection Thematic Program Manager.
- Work with Education & Protection Thematic Program Manager in the aspects of the development of detailed implementation plan (DIP), implementation and monitoring the projects.
- Actively participate in the process of developing project annual plan, monitoring and tracking tools.
- Ensure that effective engagement is maintained with communities and local government partners, to ensure responsive and sustainable programming, in line with SCI policies and principles, following SCI compliance procedures.
- Ensure that the project education officers understood SCI policies and procedures, followed, and adhered.
- Help create coherent and efficient project staffing/reporting structure, assess continuously, and propose necessary revision.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Save the Children Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 07, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Save the Children in Ethiopia
Ethiopia country office HQ
Old Airport, near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Dire Complex Building
P.O. Box. 387
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For any recruitment related enquiries:
Switchboard: +251 11 372 84 55-65
Fax +251 11 372 80 45
Official Website: ethiopia.savethechildren.net
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.