Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Storekeeper Jobs): Recently Save the Children Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 15, 2023.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Save the Children Ethiopia|
|Opening Date||September 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 15, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Save the Children Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Bale, Ethiopia.
- Position: Storekeeper.
- Diploma in Supplies management with three years related experience
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- A good team player
- Commitment to and understanding of save the Children’s aims, values and principles
- A commitment to children’s rights and principles of equal opportunity
- A high level of computer literacy (word, excel, ppt etc).
- Establish detailed mapping of available storage facilities and maintain up-to-date stock records for each area/facility. This includes bin cards, stock cards, spread sheets, and clearly labelled goods
- Maintain appropriate stock of frequently used supplies through establishing a reorder level consistent with monthly usage
- Liaise with the procurement coordinators and warehouse coordinator to ensure all stored materials earmarked for a specific location are made ready for onward transport, either by charter, SC vehicles, or hired trucks to maximize storage space
- Safeguarding commodities from any type of damages. To this effect, the assistant store keeper must ensure that:
- Storage is safe and clean, and protects commodities from damage and loss
- Expiry dates of perishable commodities are regularly followed
- Goods are kept according to their homogeneity, and all materials must be kept visibly separate.
- Establish procedures for depositing and withdrawing goods from stores and conduct regular inventory checks
- Prepare and submit Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Stock Reports to the line manager as needed
- Ensure warehouses are clean and goods are well organized according to their type and homogeneity at all times
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace
- Lead, manage and motivate a team, ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
- Ensure that all incoming assets are registered in the asset database before issuing them to the requesters and field offices
- Perform other related tasks as required.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Save the Children Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 15, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Save the Children in Ethiopia
Ethiopia country office HQ
Old Airport, near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Dire Complex Building
P.O. Box. 387
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For any recruitment related enquiries:
Switchboard: +251 11 372 84 55-65
Fax +251 11 372 80 45
Official Website: ethiopia.savethechildren.net
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.