Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (02 Programme Manager Jobs): Recently Save the Children Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement notification on December 26, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 02, 2022.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Save the Children Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Programme Manager|
|Opening Date||December 26, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 02, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Save the Children Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Department: Programme Operations.
- Type: Fixed-term contract.
- Schedule: Full-time.
- Qualification: BSC in Nutrition, Public Health or related field; Recommended a minimum of 8 years related work experience in the area of nutrition programme management, coordination and operation research-related programs.
- Experience: Experience Only.
- Salary Offer: As per the organization scale.
- Workplace: Jijiga, Hawassa
- Position: Programme Manager
- BSC in Nutrition, Public Health or related field; Recommended a minimum of 8 years related work experience in the area of nutrition programme management, coordination and operation research related programs
- Experience in working with government counterparts and other partners at various levels – regional to district within the framework of nutrition.
- Experience in provision of technical support, capacity-building and coordination
- Experience of coalition building, forum coordination and working with civil society actors
- Superior written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex arguments into accessible English for a non-specialist audience,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent understanding of the national and global nutrition movements, sustainable development goals,
- Good presentation, training and facilitation skills; fluency in spoken and written English; good computer skills (particularly Excel, Word and databases); fluency in local language will be an added value
- An understanding of child rights programming and commitment to Save the Children values.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Save the Children Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements should apply using the
Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at ethiopia.savethechildren.net to fill the application.
on or before January 02, 2022.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on January 02, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Save the Children in Ethiopia
Ethiopia country office HQ
Old Airport, near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Dire Complex Building
P.O. Box. 387
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For any recruitment related enquiries:
Switchboard: +251 11 372 84 55-65
Fax +251 11 372 80 45
Official Website: ethiopia.savethechildren.net
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.