Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC Vacancy 2021 (03 Civil Works Expert Jobs): Recently Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 14, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 26, 2021.
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC|
|Post Name||Civil Works Expert|
|Opening Date||September 14, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 26, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Work Experience: 1+ years of practical experience within in Cellular Networks’ Civil Works.
- Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience).
- Professions: Business Management, Civil Engineering, Marketing, Project Management.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Civil Works Expert
- Plan and monitor daily/weekly CW activities as well as outputs.
- Manage vendor counterpart person and teams to achieve set project targets from both schedule, budget, and quality point of view.
- Make sure all corresponding project tools are being filled and updated properly as set for respective related milestones and documentation.
- Input CW start criteria, completion as well acceptance criteria with coordination with other project parties like site acquisition, design, quality, telecom implementation.
- Plan, manage and monitor project CW related communication, meetings, reporting’s, and documentation are being executed as required.
- Manage Project CW related material, ensure orders are being in place timely to execute rollout schedule, manage and follow up fast delivery.
- Control the CW related material storage to avoid long lasting stock material. Set measurable KPI’s for the same.
- Follow up latest industrial developments to find most feasible, qualified, and quick infrastructure solution.
- Plan and manage needed vendor and subcontractor resources with continues follow and audit.
- Ensure effective and efficiently utilization of all Project resources including but not limited to material, internal resources as well as vendor and subcontractor.
- Validate and confirm site basis BoQ.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at website to fill the application.
Interested applicants Apply at https://bit.ly/2XcTmO4 Application Deadline 26th September 2021. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 26, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia PLC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.