RTI International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Senior Agriculture Value Chain Specialist Jobs): Recently RTI International Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Oct. 24, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Nov. 02, 2022.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Our vision is to address the world’s most critical problems with science-based solutions in pursuit of a better future. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
RTI International Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||RTI International Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Senior Agriculture Value Chain Specialist|
|Opening Date||Oct. 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||Nov. 02, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
RTI International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Master’s degree and 9 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years’ experience in one of the three technical programming areas: access to finance, crop value chains, or livestock value chains. Master’s degree in a related area is strongly preferred
- Work Experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in agricultural development in Ethiopia
- Language: Oral and written fluency in Amharic and English required
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Bahir Dar
- Position: Senior Agriculture Value Chain Specialist
Full Details Requirement
- Master’s degree and 9 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years’ experience in one of the three technical programming areas: access to finance, crop value chains, or livestock value chains. Master’s degree in a related area is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in agricultural development in Ethiopia.
- Experience with Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P), market systems, or facilitation approach required.
- Demonstrated success implementing private sector-led agricultural development programs, preferably including experience in thin markets such as PSNP target woredas.
- Demonstrated success integrating youth, women and/or other vulnerable groups.
- In-depth knowledge of the agribusiness sector in Ethiopia.
- Knowledge of agricultural policy environment in Ethiopia required; Experience collaborating with GOE preferred.
- Practical Knowledge on RFSA Project implementation areas.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate interventions to benefit PSNP target groups.
- Experience managing teams (greater than four staff) preferred.
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded projects preferred, particularly synergistic programs.
- Reputation for professional excellence (as evidenced by references and achievements).
- Strong written communication and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Language Ability: Oral and written fluency in Amharic and English required.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with RTI International Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.rti.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Nov. 02, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
RTI International Ethiopia
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.rti.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.