Right To Play Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Country Director Jobs): Recently Right To Play Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 28, 2022.
Right To Play Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Right To Play Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Country Director|
|Opening Date||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 28, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Right To Play Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Development Studies or other related discipline
- Work Experience: 10 years’ experience in a leadership role within a large or international organization working on strategic planning, quality improvement, project planning and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, human resources and financial management
- Language: Fluency in spoken and written English and Amharic.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Country Director
- Strategic planning skills
- Leadership, influencing and managerial skills
- Ability to gain trust and secure donor funding
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to build rapport with staff, partners, government officials, donors and community leaders
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines
- Proven knowledge of program management tools and procedures
- Proven knowledge of budgetary control and financial management, including ability to read and understand financial data
- Proven experience in proposal development and report writing
- Demonstrated computer skills especially in MS Office packages
- Understanding of country laws and regulations.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Right To Play Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to upload your resume and cover letter in English.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Shortlisting of applications will begin immediately and interviews may be held before the closing date.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. As such, we encourage women and groups who have been historically disadvantaged with respect to employment to apply for positions at Right To Play. We offer a familyfriendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
We are a child-centered organization. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening or equivalent criminal check as a condition of employment.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment process, kindly contact the People & Culture team by email at email@example.com.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 28, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Right To Play Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.righttoplayusa.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.