Refugees and Returnees Service Vacancy 2022 (01 Finance and Procurement Department Head Jobs): Recently Refugees and Returnees Service has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 14, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Sep. 21, 2022.
Refugees and Returnees Service Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Refugees and Returnees Service|
|Post Name||Finance and Procurement Department Head|
|Opening Date||Sep. 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||Sep. 21, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per PMO salary scale attractive with benefits package
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance and Procurement Department Head
- Helpline Number: 0118-72-39-11 or 0118-72-3994
- Official Website: www.rrs.et
Required Qualification and Experience:
- MA or BA degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, or other relevant fields from an accredited academic institution.
- At least 6 (MA)/ 8 (BA) years of related professional working experience that includes 3 years of managerial experience preferably for an international or national development organizations contracted by the EU or other international donors;
- Demonstrated experience of working in humanitarian and development contexts;
- Knowledge of international NGOs and UN systems is desired.
- Ability to lead financial and procurement processes using specific financial and procurement methods and to analyze financial and procurement service requirements;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice;
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behavior and team spirit;
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules;
- Other skills like computer skills, strong writing & reporting skills and efficiency in English & other local languages;
- Compliance with donor rules, regulations and policies of financial and project activities ensured
- Languages: Good command of written and spoken English
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Refugees and Returnees Service must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Sep. 21, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Refugees and Returnees Service
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.