Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC Vacancy 2024 (01 Accountant Jobs): Recently Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 08, 2024. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 15, 2024.
Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC Vacancy 2024
|Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC
|January 08, 2024
|January 15, 2024
Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC Job Vacancy 2024 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Bahir Dar
- Position: Accountant
- Contact Number: +2519-11-09-20-12
- Record and classify all the financial transactions and events in accordance with financial reporting standards and code entries in the accounting system.
- Involve in the preparation of periodic financial statements and supporting schedules for internal and external users as per accounting policies and procedures.
- Involve in the preparation of annual financial budgets and any revision thereof through the collection of divisional and departmental budgets to align them to the corporate strategic plan.
- Support the annual audit process in conjunction with the internal audit team and ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
- Keeping all financial documents under lock & key, and ensure that they are used for the purposes they were intended.
- Involve in the strengthening of internal controls through the review of processes to ensure financial transactions are in-compliance with the accounting policies procedures and laws.
- Conduct payment of wages and salaries for staff and casuals timely.
- Conduct bank reconciliation statements to ensure correct and accurate cash balance.
- Prepare payment requests for the service provided and follow-up timely collections.
- Review the correctness of different payments to vendors and government organs.
- Conduct the periodic reconciliation of fixed assets against accounting record and other tasks.
Required skill: ERP, SAP and others Accounting software knowledge. Fluency in English communication skill.
- Education background: BA and above in accounting, and other related field of study
- Minimum work experience: 5 years and above, experience as accountant and above, in manufacturing and trading sector experience will be desired/ preferable
- Sex: Female/Male
Qualified applicants for the following vacant positions mentioned below; therefore, we would like to inform you that applicants who met the minimum requirements can register through email or in person for 7 consecutive working days from date of announcing
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CVs, copies of credentials and work experience through our email address: email@example.com please “mention the position on the subject line” only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information you can contact through፡ +2519-11-09-20-12/+2519-08-99-51-49
Raval Steel Manufacturing PLC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.